Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Insider suggesting that we are going to sign Sidibe. I bloody hope not, that would not be a good start to the summer imo.
I dont think 14M is all that bad but their are better options out there. I would let him go back, worse comes to worse, get him late in the window for minimal bid. Monaco would never turn down money

QUOTE="MarcelsGoat, post: 7796838, member: 3358"]
Hmmm, I was at 1 point all down for Sidney at 12m, but his last few performances were up there with some of the worst ive seen from a player.
[/QUOTE]
WTF happend to his crossing?

Hmmm, I was at 1 point all down for Sidney at 12m, but his last few performances were up there with some of the worst ive seen from a player.
We don't need him so long as we have real midfielders. But it should be said he did a lot of good work when Davies and Sigurdsson were playing. His passing down the flank was vital.

It's absolutely criminal mismanagement to have someone like Besic still under contract for another year. He's been here six years and not even played enough games for one full league season. How on earth we signed off on giving him a new contract I will never, ever know.
Goes under the radar him , he’s one of the worst offenders 7 years he will have been at us for by the time his contract runs out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back