Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Madrid players will end up with a sizeable pay cut. He will get a 4 year deal and gets to link up with his old boss. Madrid may even make the money up for 1 season.

Either way, 75k pw is manageable.

there is now way we are gonna sign James Rodriguez and pay him the same as bolasie, and less than siggy,Walcott , snchiederfraud , sandro,Bernard and Richy

there is now way we are gonna sign James Rodriguez and pay him the same as bolasie, and less than siggy,Walcott , snchiederfraud , sandro,Bernard and Richy

Why not? I think wages are going to tumble along with lots of other things this summer. It will to a situation where deals that were unthinkable 2 months ago are now doable.

I like Andre too.

I just wanted to point out that while "He has bad games so he's bad" seems like sound logic, the having bad games part applies to almost everyone, including some of the better players in the squad.
Agree with this. Gomes is ok nothing more nothing less. Very slow the game passes him by sometimes. Goes missing at away games. Played well in some home games. But has a lot to prove. Maybe if we can sign better players it will make him a better player
But hey he's a nice looking fella!!

Last edited:
Why not? I think wages are going to tumble along with lots of other things this summer. It will to a situation where deals that were unthinkable 2 months ago are now doable.
The thing is he apparently earns like 10mil a year. So he could sit at Madrid for the last year of his deal. Earn as much as he would for his first 2 years witt us. And next summer get a nice big signing on fee and a very good contract elsewhere.

Unless Madrid give a big pay off, I can’t see him accepting that type of money

The thing is he apparently earns like 10mil a year. So he could sit at Madrid for the last year of his deal. Earn as much as he would for his first 2 years witt us. And next summer get a nice big signing on fee and a very good contract elsewhere.

Unless Madrid give a big pay off, I can’t see him accepting that type of money

Maybe Real Madrid will? It may well be that all Real Madrid squad members take a 50% pay cut (Barcelona have introduced a 70% cut). These are exceptional times.

Rumours today that Gabriel is still on + James happening...

Would james play on the right if he joined + if he did what type of right back would be behind him...

Attack or defence minded?

because he’s on triple that now

Yes. My point would be, he won't be on triple that once the wage reductions are factored in. And if he wants a new long term deal, he will not be getting paid anything near what he is on now. That would have been the case before this virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back