Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you genuinely believe he consciously thinks this?
Maybe not I don’t know but if his place was under threat then I think he would perform better.
If there’s rumours of us getting a new keeper then we will see how he gets on in the last 9 games

Dragowski had some tough times on Italy when he signed as a kod, but he showed character and took a massive step up. One of the highest rated goalies in Italy, I'd sign.
He might have kept the most absurd clean sheet in history last year when Empoli played Atalanta. They gave up 47 shots and he made 17 saves in a 0-0 draw.

I've never seen him play aside from that but I've heard decent things and on the cheap it would be worth it because it just can't be 38 games of Pickford guaranteed for next year.

Good! Think he needs some pressure on him. He probably looks at the bench and thinks well no matter how I play I’m still starting next week.
I really never understood all this, he hasn’t got competition. Surely as a professional you give 100% every week and he knows if he performs badly, he won’t last long at Everton, will go down rather than up and will lose his England place.

He’s just not as good as most of us thought he was, I would be amazed if he’s still our keeper after the next 3 windows.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back