Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did all this Gana hate come from??? The guy was great for us and continued to play 100% when we delayed his move. Seriously what is wrong with some of you?

Disgusting innit, the lad gave his all, took us to the very dizzy heights of 11th and people disrespecting the jarg little tackle merchant who sits on the bench at good teams.

COYB

Disgusting innit, the lad gave his all, took us to the very dizzy heights of 11th and people disrespecting the jarg little tackle merchant who sits on the bench at good teams.

COYB
Did they not notice how we made teams like Norwich look like Barcelona without him in our midfield the last two years? Out of all the players that have left in the last few years he is one I would bring back. Lukaku is the other

We won't get rid of Walcott and Kean if we're not lining up a replacement... Zaha would make sense as he could probably play anywhere along the front 3
Zaha might make sense from a "hey he can play there" but bringing in a soon to be 28 year old player who is already on 150k/w at Palace....yeah, THAT part doesn't make sense.

Zaha might make sense from a "hey he can play there" but bringing in a soon to be 28 year old player who is already on 150k/w at Palace....yeah, THAT part doesn't make sense.
I agree 100% on the wages but I disagree on the age point, look at our other purchases this window. Apparently James took a pay cut... maybe he will too to get a move out of palace

I agree 100% on the wages but I disagree on the age point, look at our other purchases this window. Apparently James took a pay cut... maybe he will too to get a move out of palace
Palace are going to need to cash in on him at some point, last year was probably their best chance. This summer he will go for a reduced fee but if they dont sell him at some point he will leave for next to nothing in a couple of seasons. He is absolutely massive for them tho so can see both sides of it. Would love him here. Him on the right, richy left, dcl central with hames in behind. Stuff dreams are made of.

Palace are going to need to cash in on him at some point, last year was probably their best chance. This summer he will go for a reduced fee but if they dont sell him at some point he will leave for next to nothing in a couple of seasons. He is absolutely massive for them tho so can see both sides of it. Would love him here. Him on the right, richy left, dcl central with hames in behind. Stuff dreams are made of.
Walcott, Iwobi in a trade and 25-30m quid, sell Kean and get a defender

Oh yeah and also sell Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back