Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon we should go for David Brooks
I like brooks and think he’s a real talent. But mainly plays on the right. So either he’s a squad player or James moves into the number 10role

I think king is more likely, with his ability to play across the front and a more than decent option upfront. Even though I’m not a big fan of his and he would want a Longish contract, is he worth bringing in for now and maybe being stuck with him when he’s 32.

I think he’s on about 45k a week. So 70k for 3 yrs would at least mean he wouidnt be that hard to shift in 2yrs

Reactions: ADT
Three more to cull at least. Lossl will be one of those going back to Huddesfield as will Besic who will find some love in the Championship. But I very much doubt we will be after a few more perhaps a striker but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

I like brooks and think he’s a real talent. But mainly plays on the right. So either he’s a squad player or James moves into the number 10role

I think king is more likely, with his ability to play across the front and a more than decent option upfront. Even though I’m not a big fan of his and he would want a Longish contract, is he worth bringing in for now and maybe being stuck with him when he’s 32.

I think he’s on about 45k a week. So 70k for 3 yrs would at least mean he wouidnt be that hard to shift in 2yrs
Brooks is only 23 and other than James we have no right wide player as it's neither iwobi, bernard or gordon's positions. For now it would just be to bolster the squad but James won't be around forever so in a few years he'll be a starter

Brooks is only 23 and other than James we have no right wide player as it's neither iwobi, bernard or gordon's positions. For now it would just be to bolster the squad but James won't be around forever so in a few years he'll be a starter
Left footed too. Think he would be a very good backup to James who we all know cannot play every game.

Someone's got to recognise we exist. Those 2 blerts, damesh and kaveh are a joke.
The one and only reason I got rid of sky sports was those two humps! Clueless, talentless, awful excuses for reporters! I hate them more than I hate Jim a white, and I hate him more than I hate Boris and Donald combined!

Rather have Benrahma.
Genuinely why? I mean he had a nice season in the Championship and looks a solid player to be sure. That said, don't we have enough right footed, left sided players already?

I understand liking the player, but am not sure i understand the clamor for us to sign him.

Genuinely why? I mean he had a nice season in the Championship and looks a solid player to be sure. That said, don't we have enough right footed, left sided players already?

I understand liking the player, but am not sure i understand the clamor for us to sign him.

His flair and trickery offers us something we don't haven - would sooner see him come off the bench with 25mins to go than Iwobi. Can also play on the right and drift inside. Think he's a great player with some seriously impressive numbers over the past year or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back