Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q
He scored a hat trick against the current champions?

I thought it was against a terrible Leeds team soon to be relegated.

Can't believe some fans are gutted we won today through super Stevie Naismith.

Disgrace.
why people don't enjoy the moment is beyond me

We seen a performance every Evertonian crys out for, work rate, great defending, crisp forward passing, 100% commitment, goals and not forgetting the perfect hat trick

People finding fault for me need to have a good think about supporting Everton as it doesn't come much better than today.

Well done yesterday lads you's were superb ....Down visiting my old man in Halifax had to go to hospital to see his wife so missed the first 20mins nearly splurted arl owa when it seen "Everton 2-0 Chelsea"

Just hope we can get a win v The Mags of the south today now

Good luck today mate, brothers missus's family are all mad Sunderland fans and I went to Uni their so always got a soft spot for your lot

And boy did we hold our own. Come on mate, give some credit where it's due, he got his tactics spot on today and he obviously fired them up well because everyone played out of their skin.

We would've found a way to win even if Besic stayed on imo.

I'm starting to warm to the fact Martinez can raise our players I didn't think he could keep it up Roberto

Thing that gets me, pundits stating Naismith should have been sent off for kicking Ivanovic, but no mention of Costa practically punching Coleman (history there from last season) and then the tackle from behind on Mori. Horrible man that Costa, never forgiven him for the way he treated Coleman on the own goal last season.
Costa is a terrible human being. He has nothing but contempt for everyone else. He's like a distilled Chelsea.

Did you see him in the ref's face when he got booked? I've never seen a player react like that. The ref laughed it off, but it was nearly a headbutt. MOTD failed to show it, as I recall.

Costa is a terrible human being. He has nothing but contempt for everyone else. He's like a distilled Chelsea.

Did you see him in the ref's face when he got booked? I've never seen a player react like that. The ref laughed it off, but it was nearly a headbutt. MOTD failed to show it, as I recall.

Seems like he's more bothered about having a scrap than playing togger.

A quote from the shed end

Well this was depressing. i didn't see the game, but who were the worst culprits? following this team can be stressful at times, even more so at the moment lol. it's a really weird season at the moment because no team apart from city are helping their cause. even arsenal and utd don't look overly impressive but they are grinding out results - that's what we used to do!

:Blink: Winning Titles must be so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back