Match Thread Everton v Chelsea. 12th Sep at 12.45.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 205 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 55 14.9%
  • Chelsea all day

Votes: 34 9.2%
  • I'm only there to see us hurt them

Votes: 72 19.5%
  • I support Chelsea like

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Costa is a terrible human being. He has nothing but contempt for everyone else. He's like a distilled Chelsea.

Did you see him in the ref's face when he got booked? I've never seen a player react like that. The ref laughed it off, but it was nearly a headbutt. MOTD failed to show it, as I recall.

Yeah I noticed that, should've booked him again for that the bell, lay the law down a bit. Looked like he was offering him a scrap.

Teams like Chelsea should have a bit more respect to the people who gift them all kinds of decisions all the time.

Everytime chelsea attacked and we got the ball back, some fella behind me was screamind “get rid, kick it down the field“ some of our fans astound me. Great idea to keep giving chelsea the ball back.

I sit behind that clown every week in the Paddock ha ha......fan of the year a few years ago! Absolutely astounding as you say.

2015-09-12_06-03-21-954_zpspbeqylaj.jpg.html
Three nil, threeeee nil, three nil, three nil... :celebrate: (A friend photoshopped my face into the top photo so that's me in the hat!)

Attachments

• 2015-09-13_10.04.27.webp
    2015-09-13_10.04.27.webp
    82.8 KB · Views: 240
Here are some choice highlights from the Chelski forum, I love reading the other teams forums when we've played them of the park, especially a club and support like Chelski.

"I feel pretty confident after seeing the Everton lineup, Barkley is hardly a creative force, 3 DM's and no width".

Nais comes on...

"Great .. Naismith, he loves scoring against us".

"F##k not naismith hes bound to score!!".

Nais scores...

"ALWAYS NAISMITH X(".

"It had to happen. f**king Naismith".

"f**king naismith".

"[Poor language removed]'s sake - Everton's diamond just piledrived (piledrove?) us down the middle".

"Galloway is destorying us".

"They're all over us, Everton are a team on a mission".

"This will end at least 5-0 to Everton, Being absolutely f**king hammered here".

"Everton look like scoring every time they storm forward"

And on and on...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back