Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me he didn't really say that?!
To be fair in his interview he did cite the individual errors and the performance after the penalty as being 'dodgy' and sounded as irritated as I think it's possible for him to get.

Across his tenure so far it certainly is uncharacteristic but obviously less so this season.

I still have faith he will resolve it.

On paper though, Swansea away is a much tougher game. Have you seen our fixture list? Rotation is inevitable. I've no problem resting players for the 'on paper' tougher game. We have to try and win them all, because inevitably, we won't win them all, and at the end of a pot-less season, that League Cup that was deemed 'not a priority' can leave you shaking your head when you see Swansea winning it.

I cant say wanting a new GK would be something people prioritized this summer. Howard just had the world cup of a goalkeepers career. Literally thats one area i was confident wouldnt be total tosh. Honeslty tho, how many saves has he made in the Premier League? I cannot really recall almost any.

"It was uncharacteristic for us to concede three goals from just three shots on target.”

What?!? Has this not been standing on the touchline for out matches this season?! Every game we've conceded has been like this!
He is right I guess. Usually we concede only 2 goals from 2 shots on target, or occasionally 6 goals from 8 shots on target. This is the first time we have conceded 3 goals from 3 shots on target, so it is uncharacteristic:p

i dont think we will have 5 points from 21 after the united game....

..... but that would be a touch alarming

Is it wrong that I genuinely don't care about the Swansea match. We could but out he U15 team for all I care. I want a point at least at Anfield. I want to see Stevie Me and his stupidly small forehead in the turf because he's slipped trying to catch Mirallas.

I am hallucinating now.

Is it wrong that I genuinely don't care about the Swansea match. We could but out he U15 team for all I care. I want a point at least at Anfield. I want to see Stevie Me and his stupidly small forehead in the turf because he's slipped trying to catch Mirallas.

I am hallucinating now.

It is wrong, but totally understandable.

I am hallucinating now.
I never noticed the forehead, now I can't get it out of my head, thanks mate!

Your blaming Martinez for that?
Different points my friend, different points. The subs, lack of plan b i blame Martinez for, the utter dreadful decisions from certain players, i blame them for.

It doesn't always have to be 1 person's fault. Sometimes it can several people who come together to ruin my weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back