Everton v Crystal Palace. 21st Sep at 16.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 286 83.9%
  • Palace

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is though we aren't really in a hugely bad position. Only three points behind City, two behind Spurs, one behind the RS, and on the same number as United. String some wins together and we'll surge up the table. Only 5 games in with plenty of football to play too.

Liverpool and United away the next 2 league games.

I fear it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

Hope i'm way out there though.

I genuinely think Besic could boss it at the back, he's played CB before, give him a chance against Swansea. Now he is definitely one that could be vocal and get stuck in, but whilst on the bench he will never be match sharp... Gotta happen sometime, why not Swansea!!

No, so I will cease posting I guess. I will leave this forum's discussions open only to those who have...

Nope

You are suggesting that because you have managed to change things in your current employment in 12 months then that should mean a football manager has ample time to do the same, You can not make that assumption as you have never been in that line of work

The qualities of your GOT posts lent me to suspect you were hiding a managerial background light under a bushel...lol
Excuse me Sir but I suspect you don't quite mean that seriously. And in any case, since when did football become an industry full of intellectuals? Wayne Rooney is captain of his club and country, while Alan Stubbs waltzed into management at the drop of a hat. Both of whom, I hasten to add, are - for want of a better phrase - absolutely thick as pigshyte.

Nope

You are suggesting that because you have managed to change things in your current employment in 12 months then that should mean a football manager has ample time to do the same, You can not make that assumption as you have never been in that line of work
Del mate, I am not inclined to overly to and fro with you on this issue. Suffice to say that there are managerial implementations that have heterogenous application.

The thing is though we aren't really in a hugely bad position. Only three points behind City, two behind Spurs, one behind the RS, and on the same number as United. String some wins together and we'll surge up the table. Only 5 games in with plenty of football to play too.
but we got beat by palace at home, they are shocking and we were worse, that result is down to martinez messing about with the team, howard messed up but end of the day it was all down to martinez poor decisions, hes defo turning us into wigan at the back.

but we got beat by palace at home, they are shocking and we were worse, that result is down to martinez messing about with the team, howard messed up but end of the day it was all down to martinez poor decisions, hes defo turning us into wigan at the back.
What poor decisions from Martinez mate? Can you back up your assertion.

Excuse me Sir but I suspect you don't quite mean that seriously. And in any case, since when did football become an industry full of intellectuals? Wayne Rooney is captain of his club and country, while Alan Stubbs waltzed into management at the drop of a hat. Both of whom, I hasten to add, are - for want of a better phrase - absolutely thick as pigshyte.
au contraire butters. You know for a fact that I have many times complimented you on your contributions to this forum...I was serious then, and I am semi-serious now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back