Everton v Espanyol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines obviously doesn't want to take them. Blame him for bottling his duties.

I don't think he's bothered either way. I think he's happy and confident enough to take them, as shown by his record, but I also think he's not a player to refuse to give them up - if someone else wants them he's happy enough to let them take it.

Think barkley ok, and gueye whos my motm so far i think have done well,bar the pen,which i expected baines or lukaku to take-Gueye wants to win eveythinhg and thats what we want as fans

TBF apart from the pen they scored we still look poor on crosses defence still looks crap, nothing much going forewards as well as not converting a pen yet again!

Why the hell does Baines not take penalties anymore?

It always confuses me why we have situations like last season where a certain player claims it. Surely we have a set player who takes them regardless of circumstances?

I think it's Koemans choice, There's no way Baines would stop taking them unless he was told to.

Not too bad. Still same bad habits of lack of movement and attackers expecting too much time on the ball. Our defenders need to learn to get tighter but that will come. Impressed with the new lad despite giving the pen away. He is looking to push forward all the time. Just lacking creative midfielders

I would shout sooo loud at halftime about work ethics....Barks would wish he had 12 years to become my slave!!! I would be eating faces this close to season start.
Wake the heck up
Sounds like I saved at least 50 notes on 2 tickets etc etc

A rare event when I miss any game at home even friendlies.
You have saved moneys my friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back