• Arnaut Danjuma '71

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It also says so much about Dyche's negativity. He needs to lift Goodison, get it rocking and get us off to a flyer. Yet, he'd rather play it 'safe'. But playing safe makes us much weaker.

Strap in lads. Another tough season ahead.
Not sure how playing Keane is playing it safe. It’s as risky as it gets. Major mistake or 40 yard blammo. Keane is a risk reward proposition of the highest order.

Can’t believe anyone really thought he’d start Branthwaite. The wings and upfront still look so so weak - the spine of the team looks solid enough. Just going. To be a case of trying to grind out results again this season.
The spine of the team looks solid…. Seriously. We have absolutely no width, we have a midfield that can’t create or score goals. A striker that can’t score goals, and a defender that shouldn’t even be in the PL.

I'm pretty sure he did. Baffled why people are remotely shocked by the line up today. I was hoping he would go with Branthwaite but not at all surprised he has settled on Keane.

With injuries (slightly too early for danjuma after his set back last week) and business not being done on time this was inevitable. Got to hope we can grind something out.

We need to because next week we have our annual Villa Park defeat.

Well if this goes to script, we will start well, tail off after 10 minutes, Keane will gift them a goal by making an average player look like maradona in his prime, Paterson will go off injured and will be out until February, young will be played in 3 or 4 different positions to fill in for players feigning injury because they just don’t fancy it and maupay will just run around a bit and barely touch the ball. Meanwhile, Fulham will bang in 4 and start thinking they are top 5 material when in reality they are bottom 8.

Doesn’t look great. Then you look through other starting lineups and realise most other fans feeling the same about their own teams I suspect, some very poor teams in this league this season. Bournemouth the only ones kicking off at 3 who look like they have addressed frailties from last season.

Line up has knocked the stuffing out of me.

Maupay and Keane in the starting 11 is pointless as we know one doesn't offer anything up front, doesn't score, doesn't trouble defenders.

The other has too many mistakes in him and doesn't smell danger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back