• Arnaut Danjuma '71

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lewis Dobbin '83

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm wrong but I can only see a nil next to our name today at 5 o clock we can only hope it's nil next to Fulham but somehow I don't think that's likely.

That team sheet has left me completely bemused. How after watching maupay is he starting when his comments on DCL were basically he needs minutes so I know I'll not even put him on the bench, and don't get me started on Keane at the back the bloke he dropped last season because he was so inept has now all of a sudden become a starter. My blood is boiling.
Who knows with DCL at this stage, he could have pulled his hamstring while having his morning wank earlier.

Not sure how playing Keane is playing it safe. It’s as risky as it gets. Major mistake or 40 yard blammo. Keane is a risk reward proposition of the highest order.
I know. But these kinds of manager - a Pulis, a Hughton, a Dyche, an Allardyce - always perceive that it is better to have a senior pro making loads of mistakes than taking a risk on a youngster who might make a mistake. Makes no sense whatsoever, but it's what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back