Everton v Leicester City. 22nd Feb at 14.05.

Where is Leicester

• East of Birmingham

Votes: 34 16.8%
  • Just above and wide of Anglia

Votes: 20 9.9%
  • Somewhere by London

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • Everton win

Votes: 134 66.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he can see howards faults its just he is not strong enough to pick joel

And if that's the case mate we have a big problem. I think he can be ruthless, he's pretty much deleted Distin from memory and that would have been done sooner if it wasn't for injuries. But the comments he came out with before the Chelsea game about Howard being a leader and number 1. That's just not acceptable in my opinion.

Always makes me smile when I see someone [Poor language removed] this guy. Works his 4ss off every game and take away hid goal-scoring contribution this season -and we'd be up to our necks in the sh1te. Not just our waists.

......it's the other things as well, he got his head to a couple of their corners when they were a real threat. I bet his team mates love him to bits.[/QUOTE]

Bet they don't, when we are trying to build pressure, and his pass is behind the player... yet again. Teammates will love the likes of Besic, McCarthy, Gibson, Baines, Oviedo, even Kone. Naismith? No.

15th December since our last home win.

2 wins out of 16, those 2 wins coming in games in which we started with 2 wingers.

Get Out and take Howard with you.

SOLO DE INABIT YA MEFF

Just one defeat in 6 games the official statistic is.

Or....

graphwrite.aspx

Last edited:

GET HIM OUT.

GIVE THE FATTY IN THE BULLENS THE JOB.

Pack it in lads.

No, give it to the SuperFan in the Paddock, he knows everything and more. Tactical gems aplenty every week come from his mouth...."firssssssst time", "turrrrrrrrrn" and " hit it longggggg".....I don't know why Bill hasn't employed him in favour of Roberto and Moyes over the years.

No, give it to the SuperFan in the Paddock, he knows everything and more. Tactical gems aplenty every week come from his mouth...."firssssssst time", "turrrrrrrrrn" and " hit it longggggg".....I don't know why Bill hasn't employed him in favour of Roberto and Moyes over the years.

I don't like him mate but his ability to scream "BIG HEADDDDDD" for every heading situation is brilliant.

The Fatty In the Bullens knows about when to bring subs on. He gets the Nod for me.

I don't like him mate but his ability to scream "BIG HEADDDDDD" for every heading situation is brilliant.

The Fatty In the Bullens knows about when to bring subs on. He gets the Nod for me.

Perfect Solution:

Catalan Clown and Belgians Out.
Fatty from the Bullens into the Hot Seat....and buy some peoples with top foreign names.
SuperFan from the Paddock as Director of Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back