Match Thread Everton v Manchester United : Sun 4 Dec : KO 1600

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. not because we scored. del didnt do amazing but he was decent enough and actually could control a football and move it on.

Bolasie has one mindset... kick and run. he has no other skillset in his locker.. he runs into his man 9 times out of 10 and loses possession for the team.

We keep posession better with Del.. full stop.
Yep. Del has alot to learn but he is the much better footballer. The big problem is his stamina.

That 11 that finished, that's who I want starting next week, Geri and Kev on the wings, 2 upfront, and young Mason at right back. I'll decline to comment on the goalkeeper :dodgy:

guess you think bolasie is the reason we hoof to bolasie then. Its the other players who hoof it to him, not himself hoofing to himself.

Its instructions to hoof it to him as hes that quick, robust player, who puts the defence on the back foot.

Or at least that what his report card says.

Is it just me that thinks the Mirallas, Lukaku, Bolasie trio isn't working then?

No?

Mirallas was decent. Holgate is super. Stek is garbage. Clev is an abomination. Valencia helped change the game. Gueye is terrific.

Think we deserved our point in the end. But for an hour we utterly woeful again.

Feel like a broken record, but, this draw is meaningless unless we win next week.

De Gea proving how important a good, consistent goalkeeper is. If we had him, we'd be 9 points higher in the table at the very least.

New starting keeper in January is a must.
whatever keeper we bring in won't be as good as De Gea...he's top 5 in the world. We do need a solid keeper though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back