Match Thread Everton v Manchester United : Sun 4 Dec : KO 1600

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its instructions to hoof it to him as hes that quick, robust player, who puts the defence on the back foot.

Or at least that what his report card says.

Is it just me that thinks the Mirallas, Lukaku, Bolasie trio isn't working then?

No?

but is that a reason for playing deulofeu instead of him? or is that just the manager who should tell the players not to hoof to him so much in games it doesnt work?

That 11 that finished, that's who I want starting next week, Geri and Kev on the wings, 2 upfront, and young Mason at right back. I'll decline to comment on the goalkeeper :dodgy:
I prefer Kev in the middle. I think he does much better when he isn't isolated on the wing.

Thought Lukaku might as well have been sat in the stands until the last 5 minutes of stoppage time.

I'd be interested to know why Baines took the penalty...Lukaku bottle it or is Baines back to being our regular penalty taker? Quality penalty under the pressure - thought Valencia did well when introduced and Holgate looks like a real star in the making.

I'm prepared to defend Stekky as that could happen to any keeper and he's had enough good games to still be in credit

Clev though is lucky we don't terminate his contract in the morning

Before the game 99% of posters were amazed and dismayed Clev started

You need to look at koeman here...

Also how on earth holgate was ever dropped by fat head i will never understand

whatever keeper we bring in won't be as good as De Gea...he's top 5 in the world. We do need a solid keeper though

Not saying we could get anyone at De Gea's level, but there are goalkeepers out there that are a huge improvement on what we have now. It will cost money, yes, but we're supposed to have money, right? And we're supposed to need to spend it in January due to FFP? So no reason we shouldn't get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back