Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Norwich City - EFL Cup - Tuesday 20 Sept, 19.45 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leicester went out 4th round last season of this and third round of the fa cup, gonna miss gueye and bolasie for two later cup rounds due to acon as well, overly not that bothered as the team should benefit from less games in both the league and fa cup when it starts.

Absolutely bang on.

My friend Mark is a season ticket holder for Leicester. The fine margins they trod last season in keeping the nucleus of key players fit was so important.

I remember the night they exited at home to Spurs in the replay of the 3rd round. Loads telling him the wheels had fell off. He viewed it as a clear path set of winning every game one week at a time with no distraction. How they all laughed...

We need to get to January winning every 3 points put in front of us.

Strengthen in Jan and do the same through till May. Hopefully it will be enough to bring home the big prize.

Told yous on here at teatime that we would go out tonight, they were out for revenge after last season when they should have done us.We will never win this cup, its Kopite candy, always has been.
How bad is Valencia though?

Play a stronger starting eleven , get a comfortable two or three goal lead then make changes . Far too many times we mess around with the team thinking it is a foregone conclusion that we will win the match .....win the game first then make changes , it's not that difficult .

Yeah, it's the 6th game of the season, with an international break round the corner. Is it too much to expect the first team to play an extra league cup fixture? Instead we've fallen foul again and now have realistically one opportunity to end the trophy drought.

It's an international break for the league not the players

It's the league cup. Dream bigger

Surprised by RK tonight. He's been aggressive with substitutions in the league but waits until only 22 mins to go to bring on Bol + Mirales.
His attitude after was well that's football. Doesn't care much about this cup clearly. Focused on the league as he thinks that's the most realistic avenue to his Barca dream I'd imagine.

If he wins us the league he will leave with my blessings.

I won't pretend that I'm overly bothered about the League Cup, but it doesn't say much for the academy if none of them are capable of coming in and offering more than Cleverley or Valencia in a one-off game.

Play a stronger starting eleven , get a comfortable two or three goal lead then make changes . Far too many times we mess around with the team thinking it is a foregone conclusion that we will win the match .....win the game first then make changes , it's not that difficult .
We couldn't. Rom was injured and that was the problem. No team selection could fix that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back