Everton v Southampton. 4th April at 15.00.

Level of arsed abar Everton?

• Tuesday in work

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Office temp just posted her holiday bikini photos on Facebook

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Break up tomorrow for summer holidays

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Chrimbo

Votes: 18 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were absolutely crap 2nd half there but.....

I've never felt more like singing the Blues When Everton win and Liverpool lose.

2nd game on the spin boys and girls that's happened and 3rd game on the spin we can watch MOTD safe in the knowledge we ain't been bummed by someone.

Haha plotters that was crap but now you lot think Martinez is a god the subs again say no more 3 points will do.

A few very good appearances (Jags, Stones, Lennon, Howard), some average (Baines, Coleman, Barkley,McCarthy, Osman) and some poor (Barry, Kone). Naismith was good, Besic was poor today: he won't be a good sub in these matches until he gets more playtime as a starter. Can't keep up with the pace as a sub in these crucial situations, not physically but mentally. It happens, he had a bad day.

Pretty much this.

I'd throw in Baines too. Couldn't pass to a blue shirt all game.

But the back 4 defended well. Jags was everywhere and Stones didn't put a foot wrong.

Looking forward to next season, they're the only two with futures at the club that you build from.

Bainesey is looking a bit tired and maybe should be rested for the likes of Garbutt and Browning for the last few games, but imo he is still a class act. You're also a bit unfair on some of the other youngsters, including the two i just mentioned, plus McCarthy and Coleman, and it's not too late for Ross to show what he's made of, there have been a few encouraging signs recently.

A few very good appearances (Jags, Stones, Lennon, Howard), some average (Baines, Coleman, Barkley,McCarthy, Osman) and some poor (Barry, Kone). Naismith was good, Besic was poor today: he won't be a good sub in these matches until he gets more playtime as a starter. Can't keep up with the pace as a sub in these crucial situations, not physically but mentally. It happens, he had a bad day.

He came on when we on the back foot and he had a stinker, it happens, he was still MOTM.

Barry was excellent today, playing in a 4141 formation he was everywhere. Not sure what he has t9 do to get a little bit of credit.

Barry was excellent today, playing in a 4141 formation he was everywhere. Not sure what he has t9 do to get a little bit of credit.

Didn't see that myself. Think we're still carrying him. And he was in with everyone else who couldn't pass it to anyone in blue

I had thought, hoped Barry would not have been playing today. Looks like he will remain a permanent fixture until he retires. Still, not to worry, a win is a win is a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back