Everton v Southampton. 4th April at 15.00.

Level of arsed abar Everton?

• Tuesday in work

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Office temp just posted her holiday bikini photos on Facebook

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Break up tomorrow for summer holidays

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Chrimbo

Votes: 18 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though we won I feel down. Don't want to do anything. Feel like crying but have nothing to cry about. Just don't wanna do anything.

I saw it otherwise but we're all different. There were a few games this season when I thought Barry played well, this wasn't one of them.
He's been better 2nd half of the season in general. He seems to not like it when the play gets opened up and finds himself in no-man's land in the middle but if he has decent support (McCarthy and Barkley/Osman putting in a shift) then he's not too bad.

Still either need to move Gibson/Besic there permanently and neither are really looking good enough or get someone new. Just wish Ledson was a bit older.

I saw it otherwise but we're all different. There were a few games this season when I thought Barry played well, this wasn't one of them.

He was up against a very good southhampton team who moved the ball really well with pace, mccarthy was playing further up the pitch. He got through a lot of work, i couldnt fault his defensive role today. Although i do agree with kinda blue, all our team struggled with passing the ball to each other today.

Even though we won I feel down. Don't want to do anything. Feel like crying but have nothing to cry about. Just don't wanna do anything.
Don't worry mate. Still have 7 more games left. If that doesn't start the flow of tears then you really are made of tin.

He's been better 2nd half of the season in general. He seems to not like it when the play gets opened up and finds himself in no-man's land in the middle but if he has decent support (McCarthy and Barkley/Osman putting in a shift) then he's not too bad.

Still either need to move Gibson/Besic there permanently and neither are really looking good enough or get someone new. Just wish Ledson was a bit older.
Yeah, he's slow now and needs support. I think Besic could replace him but it's a matter of time and he needs playtime for that. But until position is secure I fully understand RM that he plays Barry with all his experience. It's like the wheel of the devil: You can't play Besic there 'cos he's unexperienced and he won't learn and develop until he plays. But now it's not the right time for him, maybe in the last 3-4 games.

I had thought, hoped Barry would not have been playing today. Looks like he will remain a permanent fixture until he retires. Still, not to worry, a win is a win is a win.
He had a really good game today.

Didn't stop our clueless Lower Gwladys type fans kicking off about him before the game.

Shame we didn't get relegated so those types will do one to support someone else.

Besic please, younger, more mobile and more aggressive... And Gibson is too injury prone.

He had a really good game today.

Didn't stop our clueless Lower Gwladys type fans kicking off about him before the game.

Shame we didn't get relegated so those types will do one to support someone else.
Yeah he was good today.
Great result in the end only 1 effort on target though.

Besic please, younger, more mobile and more aggressive... And Gibson is too injury prone.
also less able to keep possession, kick a ball in a straight line, avoid a card or find a teammate with a pass..

Gibson is still the best we've got in the creative end of DM unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back