Everton v Southampton. 4th April at 15.00.

Level of arsed abar Everton?

• Tuesday in work

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Office temp just posted her holiday bikini photos on Facebook

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Break up tomorrow for summer holidays

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Chrimbo

Votes: 18 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mume wasn't great but he got his subs right today.

They were giving us the run around for 10/15 and Barkley had swerved tracking back so Mume made perfect sense to come on and shore it up. Same with Kone for Naisy, Naisy was willing to run whereas Kone had done his running and looked knackered.

Lennon was brilliant yet again.

The more games we win, the shorter these threads become...

Good win that. Some good passing in the first half and we dug in and defended very well in the second.

Jagielka and Stones were brilliant and I thought Barry did a good job shielding them. McCarthy didn't stop running (as per usual) and Lennon worked hard and did well. Barkley was lively in the first half and I thought he used possession very well but he couldn't get into it in the second half so can understand him coming off (@Woolly Blue). Kone frustrated, touch was generally fine but then gave it away when he tried to pass it, Naismith gave them something else to think about when he came on.

Our passing and forward play wasn't very slick in the second half but they pushed right up on us and didn't give us a second on the ball, you can see why they're as high up in the table as they are.

Tl;dr: Never felt more like singing the blues...

A win is a win and 3 points on the table that is what counts. Hurts me to say it though it was thanks to Howard. Up front was not good, do not think that combo can score in a month of Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back