Everton v Southampton. 4th April at 15.00.

Level of arsed abar Everton?

• Tuesday in work

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Office temp just posted her holiday bikini photos on Facebook

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Break up tomorrow for summer holidays

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Chrimbo

Votes: 18 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleased with the result and the effort. Players looked like they wanted to win.

Jagielka was top drawer today and even though he's been poor this season, Howard was very very good today. Let's hope it continues through the rest of the season.

Great win and great overall performance

I say this as at times you have to win by not being at your best
No player hid, every player was open to a pass, and every player worked hard for the result

I do laugh at some of the comments on how poor we were, this performance shouts out that the plan B and the change in how we set up is there. The performance in the second half was Moyes all over, men behind the ball, closing down space, and giving it everything....

Great to see us win, and great to see us winning by hard work

I was at the game and thought it was a good team effort to get a result against a team that beat us convincingly at St Mary's earlier this season. Howard made a crucial save to keep scores level early on, Baines improved his delivery from corners, Lennon continues to prove that he has the pace and ability and also awareness to support Coleman in defence.
We did give the ball away frequently at times but this seemed largely due to the ability of Southampton to be good at pressing and closing us down quickly.
Great to get the win and a clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back