Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately that team news looks it'll be Jagielka in for Wednesday.

Bad move. Funes Mori and Stones did the business against City first leg and shouldn't be broken up.

I think Stones could do with sitting out a few games tbh.

I suspect it's be Jags and Stones, though.

Still sick as the proverbial.

Might turn out to have been a watershed day this. You know things are getting desperate when the coaching staff start blaming the crowd for the players' performances.

However, i think it's disgraceful that the Goodison crowd have now resorted to barracking some of our players. Leave the criticism to forums like this, not when the players are out there. Fortress Goodison has now become a free-for-all bazaar. The crowd seemed very subdued all through the match, and there hardly seems to be any advantage to playing at home these days.

I am frustrated with this team because it feels like I'm watching the best Everton side I have seen for 30 years just come undone too often with stupid mistakes and poor decision making. The team will likely lose key players over summer and they won't fulfil their potential. Gutted. Then again maybe they are not as good as I'd like to think they are.

We have a goal keeper problem not a manager problem. Time after time that feller has killed us in games this season.

Take hm out and see the difference. It's not rocket science.

We have a goal keeper problem not a manager problem. Time after time that feller has killed us in games this season.

Take hm out and see the difference. It's not rocket science.
Have to agree and disagree with you Dave, we have got a massive goalkeeping problem as Howard is dire and needs getting rid off asap. Martinez picks the team, he is the one sticking with Howard, now that to me is a more of a problem as he is obviously not seeing how awful Howard actually is.

I agree

I'll be delighted if we reach the final and go on to avoid a banana skin in Carlisle and see a bit of cup fever at Goodison but it would be papering over cracks.

I am a fan of Martinez. I have been and remain one but he is now under the microscope.....can he coach defence? if not then we have an issue.

We are a struggling mid division team 8 points from the relegation door. Our young players are not as good as we have been led to believe and our young manager needs start to have the humility to learn.

I reckon in 5 years time we'll be saying do you remember when stones, Barclay, lukaku and deolefeu all played for our team.......and we still managed to win nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back