Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for Kone to score today at the bookies?
TBF that may Chang his fortunes now did ok When coming on Lukarku never looked 100 percent fit a great goal by RB a great assist by Kone I have been critical but how poor we played today Watford just sat back , and picked us off, why is it when we equalise or score we go backwards take our foot off the gas Watford were lucky to not have two sent off!

You're talking out of your ass mate.

Howard is crap and needs replacing but you're mental if you think he was even partially at fault for any of those goals.

Clueless mate.

Clueless.

Honestly, just watch it again and take into account my point about his positioning. For the first there was nothing he could do. It'd have been a good save to stop the second, but my point is that he's not ready at all.

I think you got a good point against a weakened Watford side. If Abdi had been playing, it would have been a walk over for us. As it is, considering our injuries and suspensions I'm not too concerned about a draw away at a bottom half side.

That's so cute mate.

Let's be realistic for a minute though. You're going to go straight back down and we're going to finish somewhere between 6th and 12th, depending on whether we get any more players in.

Bye. :)

I think you got a good point against a weakened Watford side. If Abdi had been playing, it would have been a walk over for us. As it is, considering our injuries and suspensions I'm not too concerned about a draw away at a bottom half side.

Have you ever thought of going on your own forum........or is it full of dicks like you?

Seriously - and I really am not trolling here - don't be disappointed with a draw. We aren't the Watford of years ago. We are at least your equals, and will be surpassing you over the next few seasons. A 2-2 draw at home is creditable for a team like Everton.

Comedy genius.

Seriously - and I really am not trolling here - don't be disappointed with a draw. We aren't the Watford of years ago. We are at least your equals, and will be surpassing you over the next few seasons. A 2-2 draw at home is creditable for a team like Everton.

Your best getting off mate, would imagine your bird is waiting, isn't she the reigning Miss Watford???

Funny-and-ugly-people.jpg

Really encouraged by the second half performance, I genuinely think we're a couple of players away from being a good team. They just need to be the right players. Austin and Shaqiri would be the start.

We got better when he moved to left back though, just like we did the Goodison derby in Martinez's first season, just like we won nearly every game last season he missed. If him and Gibson swapped injury records Martinez would be an Everton legend, as it is his blind devotion to a player long past it will get him the sack this season. Besic and Barkley in the middle until Gibson returns. The other two clowns have had a whole season of passing it sideways, give someone else a go.

It surprises me how easy we concede goals with 2 defensive midfielders every game,its not like we are battering the opposition goal all the time.
Needs sorting and quick we got lucky again today

That's so cute mate.

Let's be realistic for a minute though. You're going to go straight back down and we're going to finish somewhere between 6th and 12th, depending on whether we get any more players in.

Bye. :)
We're finishing no where near there with this dross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back