Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Everyone wants to let Stones off the hook because he's the golden one and blame Howard. When you dive in and give a player a shot at goal and he has a whole net to shoot at its highly unlikely the keeper (whoever it is) is going to save it. It is what it is, Stones went diving in, got beat and was the reason for the goal. Still young, still learning. Don't blame Howard for Stones mistake.

Agreed. And I think we need a third experienced CB to complete with them.

I blame Stones. Watford guy is on on his weaker foot and he has to turn to get the ball on goal . Then comes Stones he dives in . The other guys can have a smoke laying the ball on his good foot having all the goal to aim at . He asks Howard where do you want it and boumm. If that kind of defending is worth 30 m i have to say LOL

Stones made a mistake, i'm not disputing that at all. I'm saying that the keeper should at least be in a position to attempt to cover for those mistakes. We might as well have had a piece of wood in net at that point.

This 'Everton have a divine right to beat Watford' nonsense betrays your football knowledge. Do some research on the Pozzo family and you'll realize how fortunate you were today. Credit to all those Everton fans that saw the wood for the trees today.
I said at half time that you had been great and would be fine. The reality is though as the 2nd half showed you just caught us a sleep and when we woke up we could have had 3 or 4 in that half alone.

Your best getting off mate, would imagine your bird is waiting, isn't she the reigning Miss Watford???

Funny-and-ugly-people.jpg
The Happy Couple.....
download (9).webp

You're having a laugh mate.

Small club mentality that.

Everyone has tipped you to go down. On today's evidence, you will.

The only evidence I can see is that we got an away point at a supposedly decent side, despite our three best players being injured/suspended/unused substitutes.

Felt Cleverley and Oviedo were good. Barkley good second half.

Don't want Barry at LB...ever. Mirallas good before that horror challenge.

Get a few more players in and some players healthy and we could do ok.

This 'Everton have a divine right to beat Watford' nonsense betrays your football knowledge. Do some research on the Pozzo family and you'll realize how fortunate you were today. Credit to all those Everton fans that saw the wood for the trees today.

I see you've read "How to Get a Reaction From Fans On Another Forum 101", might I suggest also preordering "Sky Bet Championship Annual 2016-17"? It's nice to read books about your own team from time to time.

The only evidence I can see is that we got an away point at a supposedly decent side, despite our three best players being injured/suspended/unused substitutes.

Got away is right. No mention of our injured players I see.

Take off the red/yellow specs.

Not a devine right I agree, but we should still be beating teams like yours at home......

We were lucky to get a point that's the truth.
Watford looked fresh and up for it.
Goodison isn't a hard place to come to anymore.
We had a good spell in the 2nd half.
Lukaku is woeful in the air and not much better on the ground.
Barkley and Kone's goals were class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back