Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You, as a Watford fan, cannot tell an Everton fan to be happy with a draw against you.
and
I agree you're on the up definitely, but you've got a long long way to go to be anywhere near us. That's just obvious.

In the second half it showed that were a great team and they were not. We had a sense of urgency and desire to let our fans and ourselves (as the players) down. We knew were a better team and fought to show it. Infact im gonna argue that we should've scored two or three more- those crosses from Coleman and Mirallas were delicious very amazed that nobody got to them! If we play like we did in the second half the rest of the season- should be a very good year.

Special note to Arouna Kone. There were many doubters, i was one of them. I think even Martinez was one of them, and had no choice but to play you. But credit to you lad, you played your heart out and deserved that goal. Hope to see more of that soon

Look where the ball actually went in the net. It's just left of the centre and isn't particularly hit hard. A keeper on his line can pick that up regardless of whatever Stones does. Howard is on his 6 yard line covering the same side of the goal that Stones is covering though. Stones messed up but Howard is a joke keeper and watching him in the prem is like watching some sort of spoof comedy.

Have you ever played keeper? When the ball is out that far you aren't standing on the goal line. You're out to cut the angle. From what I saw of the shot it was closer to the post than the middle. But hey blame Howard for Stones being a nervous nelly there.

Full of hope all week
Posted full of positives all week
At the ground early full of Guinness and full of hope
Half time still full of hope we always start slow
Left the ground saying the same old same old we are too slow in all buildup play
They are relegation favs they didn't play well we struggle to break teams Down
On paper we better team but it just don't work that way

Have to give some credit for coming from behind twice and it shows there are no games that we're guaranteed 3 points. 6 out of 10. Need to do better.

Going to be a long hard season .Same old same old ,sideways , backwards ,sideways again. No penatration with any pace always pedestrian.Awful journey from the midlands to sit and watch another lackluster game ffs .Everton that.

Look where the ball actually went in the net. It's just left of the centre and isn't particularly hit hard. A keeper on his line can pick that up regardless of whatever Stones does. Howard is on his 6 yard line covering the same side of the goal that Stones is covering though. Stones messed up but Howard is a joke keeper and watching him in the prem is like watching some sort of spoof comedy.
Unless the ball hits him he doesn't make a save. Robles has his issues but at least he's a good shot stopper.

Have you ever played keeper? When the ball is out that far you aren't standing on the goal line. You're out to cut the angle. From what I saw of the shot it was closer to the post than the middle. But hey blame Howard for Stones being a nervous nelly there.

Cut the angle? He hit it from virtually the middle of the goal. There's an excuse for everything with some of these players. Howard and Barry are absolutely miles off the level needed for premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back