Everton vs Man City - 10th Jan, 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besic put a good shift in today just a bit raw but he will come very good in time -a good RM buy!
Besic had rookie crises. He know few stupid mistakes and he can end up in Vitesse so he hesitate most of the times and dont use hes quick feet to go past players when he can . But he got pass agility passion, he just need to be in head more secure of hes spot.Decent today ,had better games, Lukaku is back with more direct play , that is positive and Stones is great.

Last edited:
A few years ago, we used Rodwell in midfield, he was eventually decried as not up to the required standard because he could only play the ball sideways.

The more things change, the more they stay the same...........

Besic had rookie crises. You know few stupid mistakes and he can end up in Vitesse so he hesitate most of the times and dont use hes quick feet to go pass players when he can . But he got pass agility passion, he just need to be in head more secure of hes spot.Decent today had better games, Lukaku is back with m,ore direct play , that is positive and Stones is great.

Barkley doesn't provide enough protection.

Without wanting to derail the thread.

Barkley's never, ever, let us down when player there.

All his best performances over the last 2 years have come with him in that role. Last year he turned the derby on its head when he went there, same away v City this year, he's fine with it even in the big games.

He certainly couldn't offer any less protection that Barry has done prior to today.

That's his position, just let him loose there and he'll lift the whole team up a level.

A few negative mentions about Besic...he's been far and away better than Barry this season from what I've seen. Barry's been nowhere near the player that he was last season, and I know that can be said about a lot of the team, but for me, him more so than the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back