Everton Youth Teams Thread

Will be interesting to see the team selections for the weekend's under 21 and 18's fixtures especially as most of the 21's are out on loan and the under 18's just got back from the States. The 18's are currently second in the eight team final stage of their competition with two wins from two games, they play Spurs at FF on Saturday. The 21's have lost their last two games and currently occupy one of the relegation spots although they have a couple of games in hand on most of the other teams, they play city on Sunday. Galloway is the only youth player at the club that's over 18 at the mo so the under 18's squad will have to cover both fixtures.

Will be interesting to see the team selections for the weekend's under 21 and 18's fixtures especially as most of the 21's are out on loan and the under 18's just got back from the States. The 18's are currently second in the eight team final stage of their competition with two wins from two games, they play Spurs at FF on Saturday. The 21's have lost their last two games and currently occupy one of the relegation spots although they have a couple of games in hand on most of the other teams, they play city on Sunday. Galloway is the only youth player at the club that's over 18 at the mo so the under 18's squad will have to cover both fixtures.

browning will be available for the u21s, cant get a loan for some reason.
anyone know where that irish lad byrne has disappeared to?
joe williams seems to have disappeared too, is he injured?

We've got to playour best team in the under 18s.

Defending our national title would be good and winning trophies is not a bad habit to get, particularly with our first 2 wins being against 2 really strong qualifiers.

browning will be available for the u21s, cant get a loan for some reason.
anyone know where that irish lad byrne has disappeared to?
joe williams seems to have disappeared too, is he injured?

No idea what's happened to Bryne, I think he played one or two games for the under 21's at the start of the season and hasn't featured since, I guess he was brought in to cover while McAleny and Long went on loans but hasn't made the grade, Duffus and Dyson and Brewster from the under 18's have been getting picked ahead of him. I don't know the situation with Williams, he might be injured, neither him or Harry Charsley were in the Dallas Cup squad, might have both been over age though?

We've got to playour best team in the under 18s.

Defending our national title would be good and winning trophies is not a bad habit to get, particularly with our first 2 wins being against 2 really strong qualifiers.

Yer I agree, back to back under 18 league wins and qualifying for the Dallas Cup again should be the priority, probably see Browning Distin and Pienaar play for the 21's Sunday.

FT: EFCU18 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur U18. The Blues twice come from behind to rescue a point. Nathan Holland & Michael Donohue with the goals.

Shame they didn't win but not a bad result given the number of games they played in the States and the miles they have had to travel to get home. Everton remain 2nd in the table 2 points behind Borough with a game in hand, United are third 3 points behind, they play City today at 3pm.

what's happened to Bryne, I think he played one or two games for the under 21's at the start of the season and hasn't featured since, I guess he was brought in to cover while McAleny and Long went on loans but hasn't made the grade, Duffus and Dyson and Brewster from the under 18's have been getting picked ahead of him. I don't know the situation with Williams, he might be injured, neither him or Harry Charsley were in the Dallas Cup squad, might have both been over age though?

Yer I agree, back to back under 18 league wins and qualifying for the Dallas Cup again should be the priority, probably see Browning Distin and Pienaar play for the 21's Sunday.

I think charsley was on international duty for ireland during the Dallas cup

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back