Everton Youth Teams Thread

Same position martinez has put barkley and osman in...

Id class Barkley and Osman more as attacking midfielders. Dowell strikes me more as a play making creative no 10 playing in space in front of a back four, im pockets, or coming in of a flank as an inverted forward, he can score mind, more Beardsley than Lineker though if you know what i mean.

Ive watched the underage teams more with the intention of watching other higher profile younger players and always left most impressed with Dowell.

Well, we need a playmaker...you think he will make any impact next season?

Id class Barkley and Osman more as attacking midfielders. Dowell strikes me more as a play making creative no 10 playing in space in front of a back four, im pockets, or coming in of a flank as an inverted forward, he can score mind, more Beardsley than Lineker though if you know what i mean.

Ive watched the underage teams more with the intention of watching other higher profile younger players and always left most impressed with Dowell.

I think Martinez will loan him and Ledson out for the season if they are on the fringes of the squad. Hopefully they and Kenny can come through over the next couple of years and save us alot of cash + add to the english contingent.

Ive no idea, he just strikes me as a talented lad and been very impressed with him, id doubt it given hes still only 17.

I think Martinez will loan him and Ledson out for the season if they are on the fringes of the squad. Hopefully they and Kenny can come through over the next couple of years and save us alot of cash + add to the english contingent.

You never know with young players mate, heres hoping Dowell's already played for the first team mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back