Everton Youth Teams Thread

Looks like the only "youth" in the first team squad are Crellin, Tyrer and Onyango. Not a great sign but not unexpected.

Mills did appear in the tests video so might be included in the squad but still rehabbing his injury, unknown at this point.

At the very beginning of training you tend to see more youth to plug gaps but since we have only a few players away with internationals there's not much room.

Looks like the only "youth" in the first team squad are Crellin, Tyrer and Onyango. Not a great sign but not unexpected.

Mills did appear in the tests video so might be included in the squad but still rehabbing his injury, unknown at this point.
Can add Leban to this group now too:

Specific photo: https://images.gc.evertonfcservices.co.uk/fit-in/1440x1440/25886870-3ea4-11ef-93bb-639791f26b77.jpg

Interested to see what the club will do with him after he is back fit
He did pretty well on loan last year, Championship wasn't it? Given he won't get a loan this window due to his injury I wouldn't be surprised to see him take up the Dobbin role from last year. But given his loan performances and the posts I've seen on here about him (from @blueloon maybe?) I think he'll get more action than Dobbin did.

He did pretty well on loan last year, Championship wasn't it? Given he won't get a loan this window due to his injury I wouldn't be surprised to see him take up the Dobbin role from last year. But given his loan performances and the posts I've seen on here about him (from @blueloon maybe?) I think he'll get more action than Dobbin did.
Mills was at Oxford, League 1 , when he was injured , comparable to Dobbin at Derby then in League 1 previous season . It all depends on how he comes back from injury I guess. He’s out of contract next June , we may extend that to give him more time. The goal he scored for Oxford, 20 yards out , cut in strike left footed to the top corner, was nearly as good as Yamal’s goal against France.

Edit : The goal Mills scored:

Be a good move that looking at their squad. He's in a similar position to Prices final season now where he's too good for 21s now
Yeah, i'd imagine with most of these loans it wont be going through for at least a month while they concentrate on getting there permanent players in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.