Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I wouldn't expect there to be. The fact that Joe Anderson was invited down to London to be up-dated on the ownership issue is encouraging in itself, I would say. I can't imagine that the situation with the stadium would not have been discussed, but it's not Joe Anderson's job - or in his interest - to then go blabbing about what he has been told. I can't believe that Moshiri has come into this without realising that the stadium is an issue for us. All will be revealed in the fullness of time, I guess.
The fullness of time. We've only been waiting for a couple of generations for stadium regeneration. Now we have to wait for the fullness of time to work its way through.

This week after the PL pass this partial takeover: Moshiri front and centre and stadium plans at the very least in outline...or else I'd wonder what his game has been in the past 12 months of negotiating with Kenwright.

Once the PL ratify this deal then we should have an exhaustive account from him and the club concerning the plan he's got for us.

Do you not think that Moshiri will need to get himself and his people through the door, start running the club & assess the complexities of the situation before he can give an exhaustive account of his plans?

I would be more suspicious if he came in guns blazing and promised us the world.

The fullness of time. We've only been waiting for a couple of generations for stadium regeneration. Now we have to wait for the fullness of time to work its way through.

This week after the PL pass this partial takeover: Moshiri front and centre and stadium plans at the very least in outline...or else I'd wonder what his game has been in the past 12 months of negotiating with Kenwright.

If we win the FA cup I'm personally going to alter your grumpy avatar to a happy one.

Do you look for flaws in everything? I mean I'm a manic depressive but your worse than me Dave far worse!

He hasn't even been approved by the premier league yet and people are having a go at him for not coming out with an amazing plan for our biggest issue yet (stadium) let him get his feet under the table first he's not stupid he will make sure things are done properly

Can we build a stadium in Stanley park like the RS were going to do?

That site must be available now?

This is what they had planned...

Stanley_Park_Stadium.jpg

liverpool%20fc%20new%20stadium%20design%20a.jpg

I hope you are right, Usmanov has more money than Abramovich.
It would really ruffle a few feathers if usmanov jumped ship to join his 'friend' at Everton. We would really have some financial clout, however with Moshiri selling his shares to usmanov I feel he still harbours ambitions to own arsenal. Let's hope I'm wrong. As they two together at Everton, would be fantastic.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back