Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I wont believe a word of this until @Zatara posts his top 10 wonderkids we're gonna buy...

If you look at Chelsea and City they still have enormous amounts of money compared to us. Then we have Spurs, Utd and Arsenal who we "should" be competing with soon.

Spurs have Dier,Alli and Kane who have catapulted them up the league. What we need to do is add to Lukaku,Barkley,Deulofeu,Besic and Stones -- players of the same level of potential (world class) and in time the team should be challenging at the top.

I think we will make 3 big signings this summer in the form of a new keeper, central midfielder and either a left winger or forward depending on where Martinez sees Niasse playing.

in a dream situation this would mean Butland, Yarmolenko and your central midfield wonderkid.

Thing is even though we now have money with the tv revenues will the new owner make much difference to our transfer budgets? We could spend £50mil+ as it is.

....British passport holder I think. Based in Monaco I wonder if he'll be a regular match attender.

I hope so and I hope he gets a proper Everton welcome from the fans and I also hope he falls in love with us as a club.

And then phones usmanov evey night saying how great our club is and how he feels so loved by the fans.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back