Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Pretty much where I am with this. Good post, to much uncertainty surrounding this with very little detail. It's an odd deal!
I think some believe it's a matter of pissing on other's chips. Not a bit of it. I know others must have concerns too.

We need communication.

The most amazing thing about all of this is how Bill has managed to stay as chairman - Im not anti - Bill in the way many are here, but he really is a genius for pulling this off, pocketing 10s of millions and retaining his power base. He is a very shrewd man, far from the bungling friendly uncle persona he projects.

That's how you do it Sepp.

The most amazing thing about all of this is how Bill has managed to stay as chairman - Im not anti - Bill in the way many are here, but he really is a genius for pulling this off, pocketing 10s of millions and retaining his power base. He is a very shrewd man, far from the bungling friendly uncle persona he projects.

That's how you do it Sepp.

You make a good point that davek and that beardwood bloke in the Echo should look at.
Why would anyone just hand over millions for Kenwright to pocket just for everything to still be the same?

The nonsense point was relating solely to you saying this looks like the Earl situation.

That, is nonsense. As well you know it.
Ok, maybe. It's different to that, buy how substantially we dont know. As it stands how can Moshiri possibly invest? That's the point of the Beardwood piece and it's a reasonable point.

@The Esk talks of evolution. Ok, fair enough on that. But we should in the next dew days have a statement in full as to where he feels he's taking us.

I'm not asking for an explanation now. I've been saying 'hold back on the champers until we get a plan of action'.

Reasonable I think.

Fair enough. I am happy that a serious punter has coughed up.

And pretty relaxed , (naive?) that so many boxes have been seemingly ticked.

I'm not asking for an explanation now. I've been saying 'hold back on the champers until we get a plan of action'.

Reasonable I think.
Yes Reasonable, but considering we've had 16 years with little or no communication just enjoy the moment we've all been waiting for.

Our majority shareholder is a billionaire.

Ok, maybe. It's different to that, buy how substantially we dont know. As it stands how can Moshiri possibly invest? That's the point of the Beardwood piece and it's a reasonable point.

@The Esk talks of evolution. Ok, fair enough on that. But we should in the next dew days have a statement in full as to where he feels he's taking us.

And I am confident we will have something.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back