Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
lol

Just for your information, the sponsored thread generated no more revenue for GOT than any other thread. Even if it had, the only beneficiaries would have been the people who use this site for free. The fact is that the increased traffic on the site costs the owner more given that advertising revenues don't meet costs.

In that case perhaps they ought to ban you as I suspect that your posts have generated more traffic than any other.

Which didn't happen, therefore mean absolutely nothing.

Again, the fact we could spend £30m on Bolasie immediately after we sold Stones, but couldn't do a peep before Stones was sold or after the Stones money was spent, pretty much confirms we are sell to buy.

Help me here a bit Tubey, when did Gueye come in?

Good.

To be honest if you told me that grass was green I'd check. I am not one of your sycophants on here, in fact I've got my own ideas of why you've posted what you have on sponsored threads all summer but forget it, I'll leave you to it. If I'm not banned of course.

Wow that's stupid... Proper tin foil hat stuff.

Does that explain Twitter too mate? Is Dan a member of the Illuminati whilst we're at it?

Come on... it's quite clear what the score is. Esk is either a liar out for personal attention because he's bored, or he's hopelessly naive, trusts people telling lies to him and doesn't know when to shut up. It doesn't extend further than that.

so havent not read papers, and only hearing about the echo, or who ever it was saying that the statement was 100% true,do they [the echo/whoever] actually know for a fact that it was moshiri sending the txt,or was it someone pretending to be him

Wow that's stupid... Proper tin foil hat stuff.

Does that explain Twitter too mate? Is Dan a member of the Illuminati whilst we're at it?

Come on... it's quite clear what the score is. Esk is either a liar out for personal attention because he's bored, or he's hopelessly naive, trusts people telling lies to him and doesn't know when to shut up. It doesn't extend further than that.
Sorry tubes I don't go on Twitter and I don't know who Dan is?

So we're just supposed to ignore his madman quotes to Jim White, a negative net spend confirming sell to buy is still a thing and the re-issuing of loans?
We lost a couple of players to CL clubs, we tried to spend money, outbid Chelsea for a player, yes Chelsea.

There are valid reasons why loans are being reissued, give Moshiri time to prove himself, your faith will be rewarded.

Help me here a bit Tubey, when did Gueye come in?

It's a nominal fee in the grand scheme of things. They could recoup that money with a sale of a bit part player. I think the position Gueye fills tells us the plan was to sell McCarthy late on anyway.

The fact is the big money, big wages signings only happened when Stones was sold, and we couldn't spend that sort of money before or after. Those are facts at this point.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back