Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Good.

To be honest if you told me that grass was green I'd check. I am not one of your sycophants on here, in fact I've got my own ideas of why you've posted what you have on sponsored threads all summer but forget it, I'll leave you to it. If I'm not banned of course.
giphy.gif

We've not got the money City have and they didn't have FFP to worry about.

City have wasted over half a billion on paying too much for players, I'm glad we are not trying to do what they did, our way will take a bit more nous and time and will be all the more rewarding for it, judge Moshiri in 2 years, not after frigging 5 months, that's just mental the fans doing that.
I agree in the main, absolutely. I just think it's disappointing that the offers on the table weren't enough to make people sit up and take notice. The point I was making about usmanov was that we effectively could have the sort of money city did if he was the puppet master. Not in terms of his personal wealth, but in the amount available on the football side.

We've not got the money City have and they didn't have FFP to worry about.

City have wasted over half a billion on paying too much for players, I'm glad we are not trying to do what they did, our way will take a bit more nous and time and will be all the more rewarding for it, judge Moshiri in 2 years, not after frigging 5 months, that's just mental the fans doing that.

So we're just supposed to ignore his madman quotes to Jim White, a negative net spend confirming sell to buy is still a thing and the re-issuing of loans?

This isn't hard to understand. People aren't saying we shouldn't have sold Stones - what we're saying is that we could only buy once Stones was sold, which means his sale was a necessity to buy.

There is that angle, but for me it does not necessarily show we are selling to buy look at our efforts to get those other targets that would have amounted to more than we got for Stones.

There is that angle, but for me it does not necessarily show we are selling to buy look at our efforts to get those other targets that would have amounted to more than we got for Stones.

Which didn't happen, therefore mean absolutely nothing.

Again, the fact we could spend £30m on Bolasie immediately after we sold Stones, but couldn't do a peep before Stones was sold or after the Stones money was spent, pretty much confirms we are sell to buy.

Good.

To be honest if you told me that grass was green I'd check. I am not one of your sycophants on here, in fact I've got my own ideas of why you've posted what you have on sponsored threads all summer but forget it, I'll leave you to it. If I'm not banned of course.

lol

Just for your information, the sponsored thread generated no more revenue for GOT than any other thread. Even if it had, the only beneficiaries would have been the people who use this site for free. The fact is that the increased traffic on the site costs the owner more given that advertising revenues don't meet costs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back