Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm struggling to understand something hopefully you can help as perhaps I'm being a bit dumb.

Moshiris exact wealth is unknown however even the biggest sceptic couldn't argue that he is a billionaire.

Why wouldn't he just setup a vehicle to loan Everton money &'charge 8.2% rather than use the latest credit facility.

Didn't randy Lerner basically charge villa an annual interest debit for his input obviously not as simple as I have written however im sure the swiss ramble had an article regarding this.

Also don't arsenal have a parent company who charge an annual management fee for services rendered I.e kroenke annual cut.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is why would a billionaire loan money at an extortionate interest rate when surely he could just loan the club the money himself & make a profit.

It's a fair question to which there is no obvious answer.

I could drive the conspiracy theorists mad by suggesting that he is the beneficial owner of the ultimate lender, but I have no proof of that however it could be an explanation.

Lerner charged interest on his debt before having to write down the vast bulk of it, and yes you are correct in that Kroenke has been paying himself $3m a year for management services through a management company.

Sorry I shouldnt have said anything.

I do find his lack of appearance ANYWHERE for the last 6 weeks strange, irrespective of anything else.

I mean, when was the last time we heard him speak?

How often do you think other principal shareholders talk to the fans - Ashley? Lerner, Glazers, FSG, just an example.

A few players decided to knock us back to play Champions league, like we'd all have done if we were players who didn't obsess about Everton, and the whole forum has gone mad with conspiracy theories.

I'm embarrassed reading some of the stuff on here I really am.

Im equally as embarrassed that certain fans are choosing to stick their fingers in their ears and tell themselves that everything is going to be ok, despite mounting evidence of the contrary.

It's a fair question to which there is no obvious answer.

I could drive the conspiracy theorists mad by suggesting that he is the beneficial owner of the ultimate lender, but I have no proof of that however it could be an explanation.

Lerner charged interest on his debt before having to write down the vast bulk of it, and yes you are correct in that Kroenke has been paying himself $3m a year for management services through a management company.

Thanks sort of expected that answer.

I simply can't imagine that this facility was set up by moshiri
Personally I believe it was arranged before his Share purchase along with a other fantastic decisions such as Elstones elevation to the Board

Cheers, any details?

They usually scan the charge documents and upload them as a PDF at Companies House for people to view, but there's always a time lag

You can view them here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00036624/filing-history

You can see the new charge has been entered, it's just awaiting the scans.

26 Aug 2016 Registration of charge 000366240053, created on 22 August 2016

Could be absolutely anything, but curious all the same. Previous charges have been high interest short-term loans with Vibrac etc.

The annual return of BHH names one of the directors Brett Sinclair Armitage - hence the picture of Roger Moore playing a character with the same name.
Usmanov's middle name is admitage...
Im equally as embarrassed that certain fans are choosing to stick their fingers in their ears and tell themselves that everything is going to be ok, despite mounting evidence of the contrary.
whats going on mout, have I missed something?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back