Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
They usually scan the charge documents and upload them as a PDF at Companies House for people to view, but there's always a time lag

You can view them here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00036624/filing-history

You can see the new charge has been entered, it's just awaiting the scans.

26 Aug 2016 Registration of charge 000366240053, created on 22 August 2016

Could be absolutely anything, but curious all the same. Previous charges have been high interest short-term loans with Vibrac etc.

Thanks mate for the link.

It's a fair question to which there is no obvious answer.

I could drive the conspiracy theorists mad by suggesting that he is the beneficial owner of the ultimate lender, but I have no proof of that however it could be an explanation.

Lerner charged interest on his debt before having to write down the vast bulk of it, and yes you are correct in that Kroenke has been paying himself $3m a year for management services through a management company.
You couldn't drive anyone mad to be honest esk, your credibility is through the floor.

If you seriously shout that a billionaire investor needs another billionaire as a frontman for his takeover then my head will fall off and I'll volley it all the way to Stonebridge Cross myself.

Stop it now.

A few players decided to knock us back to play Champions league, like we'd all have done if we were players who didn't obsess about Everton, and the whole forum has gone mad with conspiracy theories.

I'm embarrassed reading some of the stuff on here I really am.
Maybe not the thread for this as I'm not saying moshiri's a fraud or anything, but don't you think it's slightly concerning that we don't appear to have been able to turn any heads?

Look at when city came into money for example. Players flocked to them because of the vision they were sold. Players like Barry and lescott moved from clubs above them in the league, but the only players we've signed are ones you would have expected to come anyway. We've failed to convince stones to stay, and lukaku hasn't committed himself. Why is our vision not enticing people? I believe you are fairly certain usmanov is behind the takeover? If that's the case surely he would have wanted to make a splash, and money would have been no object? So why has not one player said 'this looks exciting, I'm in.'?

You couldn't drive anyone mad to be honest esk, your credibility is through the floor.

If you seriously shout that a billionaire investor needs another billionaire as a frontman for his takeover then my head will fall off and I'll volley it all the way to Stonebridge Cross myself.

Stop it now.

Sorry I have no idea what your post means. When have I ever suggested that?

Im equally as embarrassed that certain fans are choosing to stick their fingers in their ears and tell themselves that everything is going to be ok, despite mounting evidence of the contrary.

There could be some thing but I have not bought into the theory just yet but believe me I have not got my head in the sand.

If looking at what you say why all the talk of a new stadium on the docks, are you suggesting say that this is all fiction? Not sure I understand what you mean by mounting evidence, would you care to clarify or give your opinion.

Maybe not the thread for this as I'm not saying moshiri's a fraud or anything, but don't you think it's slightly concerning that we don't appear to have been able to turn any heads?

Look at when city came into money for example. Players flocked to them because of the vision they were sold. Players like Barry and lescott moved from clubs above them in the league, but the only players we've signed are ones you would have expected to come anyway. We've failed to convince stones to stay, and lukaku hasn't committed himself. Why is our vision not enticing people? I believe you are fairly certain usmanov is behind the takeover? If that's the case surely he would have wanted to make a splash, and money would have been no object? So why has not one player said 'this looks exciting, I'm in.'?

Fair views except Stones wanted away before Moshiri came.

There could be some thing but I have not bought into the theory just yet but believe me I have not got my head in the sand.

If looking at what you say why all the talk of a new stadium on the docks, are you suggesting say that this is all fiction? Not sure I understand what you mean by mounting evidence, would you care to clarify or give your opinion.

Sell to buy.

We've not got the money City have and they didn't have FFP to worry about.

City have wasted over half a billion on paying too much for players, I'm glad we are not trying to do what they did, our way will take a bit more nous and time and will be all the more rewarding for it, judge Moshiri in 2 years, not after frigging 5 months, that's just mental the fans doing that.

I was saying IF you do. I was pre-empting the next round of whatever nonsense you were about to spout.

Apologies if I was wrong this time.

It must've come from a bad source.

If you are expecting me at some point to claim that Usmanov is behind Moshiri in his acquisition of Everton then you'll be pleased to know I do not believe that will ever happen, nor is it necessary.

If you are expecting me at some point to claim that Usmanov is behind Moshiri in his acquisition of Everton then you'll be pleased to know I do not believe that will ever happen, nor is it necessary.
Good.

To be honest if you told me that grass was green I'd check. I am not one of your sycophants on here, in fact I've got my own ideas of why you've posted what you have on sponsored threads all summer but forget it, I'll leave you to it. If I'm not banned of course.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back