Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
My positivity if that's what you call it is based on his first 6 months.

When all said and done we are a striker away from having a very good summer window, I believe we were in for two (Gabbiadini and Perez) we lost out to Arsenal on one and lost out on Napoli not finding a replacement on the other.

Other than that in 6 months he's made more positive changes than Kenwright had done in years.

So for that he gets until this time next season from me, I'm not expecting much in January as its a awful window to succeed in.
I cant even think what they could be.

Martinez OUT

Angry Ronald IN
A manager who's relationship with his team had clearly broken down for good getting moved on? That's not exactly a decision that deserves special credit.

He;s done nothing here so far, less than nothing in fact. He;s done what all owners will do after a manager is sacked: employ a new one.

We're worse off in terms of spending on the squad since before he arrived
No better off than before he arrived on the stadium
We're still borrowing money (and at ridiculous levels of interest still) - so status quo there too

As said: I fail to see ANY aspect of this club that's improved in any way.

A manager who's relationship with his team had clearly broken down for good getting moved on? That's not exactly a decision that deserves special credit.

He;s done nothing here so far, less than nothing in fact. He;s done what all owners will do after a manager is sacked: employ a new one.

We're still borrowing money (and at ridiculous levels of interest still) - so status quo there too

Sorry I disagree with that bit, no way would we be paying 5 million to release Koeman under Kenwright, not to mention Moshiri's promise of funding was the only reason he agreed. We'd have ended up with Eddie Howe for sure.

He is the reason we have a highly respected manager and given us an outside hope of getting players that usually wouldn't give us a second glance. Obviously this window didn't go to plan but that doesn't mean future ones will follow the same way.

Threads getting embarrassing, he's been here less than a year and people already dismissing him

Football fans are such a bunch of irrational impatient whoppers
kryten-head-explodes.gif

Our league position in January will drive our Winter window spending.

You see, I do believe we bid for all the players mentioned, Witsel, Koubs, Carvalho, Perez, Kone, Hart, Gabbi to name a few, I dont think we didnt spend cos the money wasnt there, we didnt spend cos we played the window like a bunch of complete clowns. Thats the most worrying aspect of it all for me and it was a concern I mentioned at some point.

The appointment of Walsh calmed some of my fears, but I did hear a very troubling rumour, which I sadly wont be sharing cos I dont break trust, sorry for that.

But we went in hard for "top" tier talent, got jogged on and our heads actually went, we never recovered, we basically got given the run around by Agents and other clubs, we even managed to get schooled by David freaking Moyes.

So im left with 2 choices, incompetence or downright deception, im praying it was incompetence.

At this point I must say, im not anti-Moshiri, I dont think hes a total fraud, I just think hes made a few errors, if hes everything I hoped he was, he can rectify it all. Im a patient man, I watched us win our last trophy, im willing to give the man time to "get it right", but if this was football, he would have just scored an own goal in the 5th minute, plenty of time left for him to redeem himself.

exactly where i stand this ^^^

just remember, supporting Everton will NEVER be easy. we do everything the hard way.

Evidence! please

The annual return of BHH names one of the directors Brett Sinclair Armitage - hence the picture of Roger Moore playing a character with the same name.
I'm struggling to understand something hopefully you can help as perhaps I'm being a bit dumb.

Moshiris exact wealth is unknown however even the biggest sceptic couldn't argue that he is a billionaire.

Why wouldn't he just setup a vehicle to loan Everton money &'charge 8.2% rather than use the latest credit facility.

Didn't randy Lerner basically charge villa an annual interest debit for his input obviously not as simple as I have written however im sure the swiss ramble had an article regarding this.

Also don't arsenal have a parent company who charge an annual management fee for services rendered I.e kroenke annual cut.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is why would a billionaire loan money at an extortionate interest rate when surely he could just loan the club the money himself & make a profit.

Our league position in January will drive our Winter window spending.

You see, I do believe we bid for all the players mentioned, Witsel, Koubs, Carvalho, Perez, Kone, Hart, Gabbi to name a few, I dont think we didnt spend cos the money wasnt there, we didnt spend cos we played the window like a bunch of complete clowns. Thats the most worrying aspect of it all for me and it was a concern I mentioned at some point.

The appointment of Walsh calmed some of my fears, but I did hear a very troubling rumour, I sadly wont be sharing cos I dont break trust, sorry for that.

But we went in hard for "top" tier talent, got jogged on and our heads actually went, we never recovered, we basically got given the run around by Agents and other clubs, we even managed to get schooled by David freaking Moyes.

So im left with 2 choices, incompetence or downright deception, im praying it was incompetence.

At this point I must say, im not anti-Moshiri, I dont think hes a total fraud, I just think hes made a few errors, if hes everything I hoped he was, he can rectify it all. Im a patient man, I watched us win our last trophy, im willing to give the man time to "get it right", but if this was football, he would have just scored an own goal in the 5th minute, plenty of time left for him to redeem himself.
What's it roughly entail you tease?

Sorry I disagree with that bit, no way would we be paying 5 million to release Koeman under Kenwright, not to mention Moshiri's promise of funding was the only reason he agreed. We'd have ended up with Eddie Howe for sure.

He is the reason we have a highly respected manager and given us an outside hope of getting players that usually wouldn't give us a second glance. Obviously this window didn't go to plan but that doesn't mean future ones will follow the same way.

recruiting koeman turned into a 6 week long debacle. i started worrying about us then , these things should be tied up within a week, less than that infact. you either want to come or you dont, this is the money on offer take it or leave it, have a couple of days to think it over, but we have a lot of other potential suitors very interested in the job etc etc etc...

6 weeks later, koeman jets in off his hols to sign up. this only happens at Everton. this is not how deals are done.

that set the trend for our transfer targets. waiting for weeks on end for an answer!!!

this has all got to be changed, immediatley too. the longer BK stays in the board room the longer we will be seen as amatuers.

its beyond embarrassing

Hi David. What's with all the He;s you've never done that before is it really you?!

I hope moshiri sorts it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back