Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Sorry tubes I don't go on Twitter and I don't know who Dan is?

Dan is the owner of GrandOldTeam.

Esk had his own Twitter account and posted everything he did here on there.

I'm fairly sure a replica T-shirt company wouldn't have compensated the site enough to justify a multi-layered conspiracy to con thousands of Evertonians. Actually, replace "fairly" with "definitely".

It's a nominal fee in the grand scheme of things. They could recoup that money with a sale of a bit part player. I think the position Gueye fills tells us the plan was to sell McCarthy late on anyway.

The fact is the big money, big wages signings only happened when Stones was sold, and we couldn't spend that sort of money before or after. Those are facts at this point.

I wonder though what your opinion and Goat's would have been if we had signed the Porto and Napoli lads plus L. Kone.

Maybe not the thread for this as I'm not saying moshiri's a fraud or anything, but don't you think it's slightly concerning that we don't appear to have been able to turn any heads?

Look at when city came into money for example. Players flocked to them because of the vision they were sold. Players like Barry and lescott moved from clubs above them in the league, but the only players we've signed are ones you would have expected to come anyway. We've failed to convince stones to stay, and lukaku hasn't committed himself. Why is our vision not enticing people? I believe you are fairly certain usmanov is behind the takeover? If that's the case surely he would have wanted to make a splash, and money would have been no object? So why has not one player said 'this looks exciting, I'm in.'?
Footballers arent interested in what will happen in 5 years time, City already had the Ethiad and had splashed out big money for players before Barry and Lescott joined, at the moment all we can show players is pictures of some wasteland but with Evertons track record of ground moves they are not going to be easily convinced about a glorious future.

Come on... it's quite clear what the score is. Esk is either a liar out for personal attention because he's bored, or he's hopelessly naive, trusts people telling lies to him and doesn't know when to shut up. It doesn't extend further than that.

Less of the accusations, I expect better than that from you.

I'm fairly sure a replica T-shirt company wouldn't have compensated the site enough to justify a multi-layered conspiracy to con thousands of Evertonians. Actually, replace "fairly" with "definitely".
Thanks for the info mate.

Like I said I don't go on Twitter.

Less of the accusations, I expect better than that from you.

phishing-cartoon.gif

;)

Where to I get my Esk t-shirt?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back