Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
So your saying if arsenal were offered a similar deal it couldn't have happened.

Appreciate it would have required the support of two parties whom for want of a better phrase aren't on the best of terms but still surely it would have been possible.

I doubt Kroenke would have done such a deal, he's perfectly happy as majority holder and in total control - he would not have required Usmanov's approval for a similar deal to occur.

I meant the purchase of usmanov's holding not a dilution of kroenke 's ownership

The money CMG invested directly in CFG in return for shares is mainly being re-invested back into the game in China - a Chinese purchase of R&W Holdings would only enrich Usmanov further, and add no benefit to Arsenal nor the Chinese game.

Just watched a film "Our kind of traitor".

Its about Russian money entering the British establishment.

Particular interest was Damian Lewis (MI6) sitting in a cab outside the Emirates stadium as Arsenal where playing
spying on High roller meetings in the Corporate suite's.

Got my mind thinking anyway :oops: ....Good movie like.

Just watched a film "Our kind of traitor".

Its about Russian money entering the British establishment.

Particular interest was Damian Lewis (MI6) sitting in a cab outside the Emirates stadium as Arsenal where playing
spying on High roller meetings in the Corporate suite's.

Got my mind thinking anyway :oops: ....Good movie like.

Indeed, but no twists

I am going to give this guy at least until next summer, I think before Christmas we will have some positive news on the stadium (venue, dates, designs etc)

Next summer big Ron & Walshy will have identified targets to move us on, we won't make same mistake next summers transfer window

Winter one no one wants to sell

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back