Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

Lol.

Seriously though, this lot have had Terry Leahy to guide them and still made a loss.

They're beyond redemption. Just tear it up and start again FFS.

Last edited:

Lol.

Seriously though, this lot have had Terry Leahy to guide them and still made a loss.

They're beyond redemption. Just tear it up and start again FFS.

Myers was superb as head of comms in RM's first season. The whole 'feel' about the club was great and that was one of the things that contributed to it.

We seem to be a closed-shop now and - while it doesn't overtly bother me - there are definitely some instances where it needs improving (e.g. Moshir's statements to White)

So as thought it's just the renewed loan, meaning no debt has been paid off.

You need to read the documentation, it's a facility currently.

Last year's loan was paid off in the summer when the final PL payment was received. Had the loan rolled over we would have agreed a new charge in early July as did West Ham through the same source.

Myers was superb as head of comms in RM's first season. The whole 'feel' about the club was great and that was one of the things that contributed to it.

We seem to be a closed-shop now and - while it doesn't overtly bother me - there are definitely some instances where it needs improving (e.g. Moshir's statements to White)

That first Martinez season was fantastic, both on and off the playing field.

Not only were we great on the pitch, but one really felt we were at last coming to grips with football in the new century off it.

We have gone back so far in two and a but years it is both unbelieveable and extremely sad.

You need to read the documentation, it's a facility currently.

Last year's loan was paid off in the summer when the final PL payment was received. Had the loan rolled over we would have agreed a new charge in early July as did West Ham through the same source.

So the debt was paid off? But we've also taken out our usual loan?

Forgive me on this Esk, I'm a bit dim when it comes to matters such as this...

I wonder why Moshiri didn't get a loan facility from USM Holdings? He has gone for the same loan facility with the same people as we have used for years.

Even if USM wanted to lend money to Everton (which I doubt) they could not under Premier League rules because of Usmanov's shareholding in USM and Red & White Holdings (his vehicle for Arsenal shares).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back