Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Reminds me of another quote, Dave......this time from The Bard.

At Caesar's funeral, Marc Antony steps up to give the oration......the old "Friends, Romans, countrymen" thingy.

He goes on to say......"the evil that men do lives after them.....the good is oft interred with their bones".

I feel there is a narrative among many of our friends on here that we had three awful years under Bobby.......the truth is the wheels only really came off around the turn of this year.

Even toward the end of 2015, whilst we weren't getting the results the football at times was exhilarating.

Totally agree Khal. It was a shame for him to go the way he did. I stood by him as you know, but he had to go - the West Ham game was I feel the tipping point for many. The derby and semi defeats made it impossible for the lad.

Moshi monster didn't have a choice

Then perhaps pressure could be brought to bear by you and other mods to stop this man's name being dragged through the mud on here with some disgusting language such as 'El pricko"? The feller, as far as I'm aware, has said or done nothing to dishonour Everton and gave all of his attention and efforts to try and boost the club with word and deed.

Its a forum dave, people can have their opinions. We even allow yours! :D:p

Its a forum dave, people can have their opinions. We even allow yours! :D:p
A forum where there's a swear filter though.

If it were being circumvented to use to attack a horror of a man who was an avowed enemy of the club you could rationalize it sliding through. But it's not. It's a disgraceful attack on a former manager.

That's not my understanding of the situation.

So explain then? Through what method has he invested in Everton? Is he covertly giving us money for free and paying off debts without informing shareholders, or is he covertly lending us money and paying off debts without informing shareholders?

Then perhaps pressure could be brought to bear by you and other mods to stop this man's name being dragged through the mud on here with some disgusting language such as 'El pricko"? The feller, as far as I'm aware, has said or done nothing to dishonour Everton and gave all of his attention and efforts to try and boost the club with word and deed.

Apart from sue us for being sacked after two of our worst seasons ever back to back, chatting unrelenting guff the entire time and after signing Oumar Niasse for £13.5m.

He dragged himself through the mud.

Totally agree Khal. It was a shame for him to go the way he did. I stood by him as you know, but he had to go - the West Ham game was I feel the tipping point for many. The derby and semi defeats made it impossible for the lad.

Moshi monster didn't have a choice

Yip.....Hammers started it for me as well, Toff.

I thought he had wised up after that the night we beat Chelsea but the visit of Arsenal a week later finally convinced me we needed to act.

And if I am honest with you, I still believe Mr. Moshiri should have acted before the semi final and we might have stood a better chance of lifting that pot :(

A forum where there's a swear filter though.

If it were being circumvented to use to attack a horror of a man who was an avowed enemy of the club you could rationalize it sliding through. But it's not. It's a disgraceful attack on a former manager.

lol

Oh my god the irony.

Baines, Jagielka, Kev current player who you attack on a weekly basis; all have given far more to this club than that absolute sham of a manager.

And now Moshiri is on your radar for constant attacks.

You are the gift that keeps giving. BRAVO :coffee:

So explain then? Through what method has he invested in Everton? Is he covertly giving us money for free and paying off debts without informing shareholders, or is he covertly lending us money and paying off debts without informing shareholders?

As I explained earlier in the summer I received information that he had placed considerable sums into the club some of which was for the purposes of paying off the secured debt. I have no reason to change that view.

I said at the time I was not aware of the mechanism although it would obviously not be an equity issue.

lol

Oh my god the irony.

Baines, Jagielka, Kev current player who you attack on a weekly basis; all have given far more to this club than that absolute sham of a manager.

And now Moshiri is on your radar for constant attacks.

You are the gift that keeps giving. BRAVO :coffee:
As per usual, point missed by a country mile.

As I explained earlier in the summer I received information that he had placed considerable sums into the club some of which was for the purposes of paying off the secured debt. I have no reason to change that view.

I said at the time I was not aware of the mechanism although it would obviously not be an equity issue.

Sounds like heresay.

Given that it's not through equity, would you agree that it was either the covert investment of free money, or the covert investment of a loan, the details of which are being hidden from shareholders for some reason?

I have to say that his strategic refusal to increase his shareholding beyond 50%, along with all this covert trading and withholding of information from shareholders is very concerning indeed.

So am I.

It cant be right that the practice is being turned a blind eye to (which is the impression I'm getting here). I know @Bruce Wayne has picked up on it but he seems the only one to make a stand against it.

It's just wrong.

Your best bet is to report anything you're not keen on Dave as then you're guaranteeing it coming to our attention. For what it's worth, I think we can all manage to criticise players or officials of the club without resorting to name calling, but if we don't see it then it's hard to act.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back