Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It is the nature of Evertonians to be dissatisfied, it seems to me.
It may be the same at other clubs, I don't know.

Kenwright, Moyes, Martinez and now the first rumblings against Moshiri. A lot has happened in a short time at Everton and what has to happen next( new ground) is the biggest , most expensive and most important development at the club for over a hundred years.
It's a joke really isnt it. Like a spoiled prats them whiners. I cling into the hope that 90% of them are just wumming.

So is the conclusion Moshiri is a fraud. He is just pretending to show interest in getting a new stadium and he told his staff to go through the motions of transfer interest but don't seal the deal?

To me it just looks like his plans didn't go to plan and that's it. Nothing more nothing less, but I feel he has the best interests of Everton and is attempting to awaken a giant rather than be happy with PL status. He gets the thumbs up from me and I won't attempt to dig up dirt on him or conspire to put doubt in other peoples minds about him. I like him so far and will support him rather than try to discredit him with unfounded conspiracies.

That's one way of putting it.

Another way is that he was on course to take us back 10 years with his idiotic beliefs, shocking management and disgraceful results which had the club at it's lowest point since we were nearly relegated under Moyes in 2003-04.

And that's certainly another way of putting it! In the last 10 games of last season I know which one looked more likely :D

With respect it is not hearsay

Similar agreements exist between Bill Kenwright and Arthur Abercromby and Blue Heaven Holdings.

Sound, I’m happy to receive proper evidence rather than hearsay about covert operations. It doesn’t detail what the option is though, and the fact that it is described as an option indicates that it is not an obligation.

I’m looking forward to his massive forthcoming investment also being substantiated with official documentation. The idea that he has been covertly loaning Everton secret amounts of money at secret interest rates will remain hearsay until proved otherwise. There is no evidence that he has invested any money into Everton yet. All we know is that he is currently unable to invest through equity due to his refusal to increase his shareholding beyond his strategic 49.9%.

Sound, I’m happy to receive proper evidence rather than hearsay about covert operations. It doesn’t detail what the option is though, and the fact that it is described as an option indicates that it is not an obligation.

It is a purchase and option agreement which suggests there is an obligation to buy some of the remaining shares and option to acquire the remainder thereby confirming he will become at least the majority shareholder.

*Please ignore the above, the purchase agreement relates to the shares already purchased

Last edited:
It is a purchase and option agreement which suggests there is an obligation to buy some of the remaining shares and option to acquire the remainder thereby confirming he will become at least the majority shareholder.

I will bow to superior knowledge, but it reads as if it’s documenting the actual purchase of shares and acknowledging the option of purchasing further shares in the future. It doesn’t refer to any obligation.

Why is he delaying the purchase of shares by the way? He could easily increase his shareholding to over 50%, and seeing as he is ready and willing to invest hundreds of million of pounds into the club, he should also be capable of buying the remaining shares from the other significant shareholders.

KEIOC are insinuating that Moshiri wont be funding the club and is likely to be "facilitator" What do they mean by this? EFC using his wealth as a way of borrowing money? If so, why would he leave Arsenal to act as a "facilitator" for Everton?

Cheers mate.

But there are still 6 charges on that site.. so what has changed exactly? Sorry to say looks like nothing has... and trust me I want to believe it's changed but see no evidence of this..

While those charges remain it's difficult for anyone to see what had changed

As you will know mate there's no obligation to inform Companies House when a charge is satisfied - not great housekeeping admittedly.

As you will know mate there's no obligation to inform Companies House when a charge is satisfied - not great housekeeping admittedly.
No I know mate.. but while they are still there no one will believe anything has changed.

If Moshiri wanted people to see there is progress being made then these would be sorted. They must know people look at these things.. like you say not good housekeeping.. bit like the failures in the transfer window!

I do want to believe things are changing but so far see only a tiny bit of evidence things are

KEIOC are insinuating that Moshiri wont be funding the club and is likely to be "facilitator" What do they mean by this? EFC using his wealth as a way of borrowing money? If so, why would he leave Arsenal to act as a "facilitator" for Everton?

Cheers mate.

Cheers mate.

I have no idea mate, he's clearly not just a facilitator given his shareholdings and future holdings.

Cheers mate.

This doesn't make sense to me .. what would Moshiri gain out of this? Not much. ... sounds like rubbish to me

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back