Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
KEIOC are insinuating that Moshiri wont be funding the club and is likely to be "facilitator" What do they mean by this? EFC using his wealth as a way of borrowing money? If so, why would he leave Arsenal to act as a "facilitator" for Everton?

Cheers mate.
Said it before, John Moores was a "facilitator" guarenteeing loans, put very little if any of his own funds to improve playing staff or the ground.

Sounds like heresay.

Given that it's not through equity, would you agree that it was either the covert investment of free money, or the covert investment of a loan, the details of which are being hidden from shareholders for some reason?

I have to say that his strategic refusal to increase his shareholding beyond 50%, along with all this covert trading and withholding of information from shareholders is very concerning indeed.
Blimey.. this has been covered so many times.

No I know mate.. but while they are still there no one will believe anything has changed.

If Moshiri wanted people to see there is progress being made then these would be sorted. They must know people look at these things.. like you say not good housekeeping.. bit like the failures in the transfer window!

I do want to believe things are changing but so far see only a tiny bit of evidence things are
Why would he care if we look at these things? It's his business to run how he sees fit..

Blimey.. this has been covered so many times.

I’m not on here constantly, but if this subject has been covered so many times, then you should easily be able to inform me how Moshiri’s so far covert investment has been structured at Everton? We know it can’t be through equity due to his refusal to increase his shareholding beyond his 49.9%. So was it a covert cash injection of free money, or was it a covert loan with a covert interest rate? And if you don't mind me asking, how have you acquired this widespread knowledge?

I’m not on here constantly, but if this subject has been covered so many times, then you should easily be able to inform me how Moshiri’s so far covert investment has been structured at Everton? We know it can’t be through equity due to his refusal to increase his shareholding beyond his 49.9%. So was it a covert cash injection of free money, or was it a covert loan with a covert interest rate? And if you don't mind me asking, how have you acquired this widespread knowledge?
I'm pretty sure the 49.9% was to prevent the fit and proper owners assessment from taking months to slow the deal. Once in you can increase from there much more easily.

I'm pretty sure the 49.9% was to prevent the fit and proper owners assessment from taking months to slow the deal. Once in you can increase from there much more easily.

Thanks for this widespread and undisputable piece of knowledge mate. Do you have any info as to why Moshiri has yet to further increase his shareholding then? What’s stopping him from increasing his shareholding now?

Hi mate, just to correct you on the above, the test comes in at 30% so he's already cleared that hurdle.

He bought 49.9% initially so as to not trigger the change of ownership/control clause on the secured loan.

Hi mate, just to correct you on the above, the test comes in at 30% so he's already cleared that hurdle.

He bought 49.9% initially so as to not trigger the change of ownership/control clause on the secured loan.
Does that mean we have never had a fit and proper owner for the last 16 years or so?

That will be the club loan that hasn’t been paid off? The loan that caused Moshiri to limit his shareholdings to 49.9% because he didn't want to pay off the loan? I thought he was all for paying off loans, although only on a covert basis?

That will be the club loan that hasn’t been paid off? The loan that caused Moshiri to limit his shareholdings to 49.9% because he didn't want to pay off the loan? I thought he was all for paying off loans, although only on a covert basis?

He acquired his shares in February. The loan according to my information was paid off in May. I suspect there were negotiations over the early settlement which could not have occurred if there had been a change of control.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back