Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He acquired his shares in February. The loan according to my information was paid off in May. I suspect there were negotiations over the early settlement which could not have occurred if there had been a change of control.

Paid off covertly with a covert cash injection of unknown format? Or was it covertly paid off with club money like all his other transactions at Everton so far?

lol correct.

Do you believe Phillip Green is involved with the club - as has been suggested in the past? KEIOC suggesting so again.

I can't for the life of me think why Farhad Moshiri, who is a frequent business partner of a man that makes Green look like a tramp, would be his stooge?

This doesn't make sense to me .. what would Moshiri gain out of this? Not much. ... sounds like rubbish to me

What does he gain from injecting his own cash into the club? Notwithstanding the fact that he can't even invest via equity at present, doing so would most likely increase his risk when he doesn't need to. He will facilitate loans, but he is yet to do so, and they will mostly be focused on the potential new stadium, not on transfer activity imo.

Do you believe Phillip Green is involved with the club - as has been suggested in the past? KEIOC suggesting so again.

I can't for the life of me think why Farhad Moshiri, who is a frequent business partner of a man that makes Green look like a tramp, would be his stooge?

I have never believed that Philip Green was formally involved in the club. Yes, he advised Kenwright and may have financed his share purchase plus the meeting on his boat with Wyness, but I've never thought it any further than that.

I agree totally with your Moshiri comment.

Sounds like heresay.

Given that it's not through equity, would you agree that it was either the covert investment of free money, or the covert investment of a loan, the details of which are being hidden from shareholders for some reason?

I have to say that his strategic refusal to increase his shareholding beyond 50%, along with all this covert trading and withholding of information from shareholders is very concerning indeed.

Having an option means choice is involved, so he is not obligated to take up this option, that’s if the option actually exists. I am concerned about his strategic refusal to invest beyond 49.9% because it makes investment through equity impossible, and because it seems a strange move from someone who is supposedly ready to inject tens of millions into the club. Given that he cannot invest through equity, and that the gift of free money to a club that he doesn’t even own is highly unlikely, then he must be loaning us money to pay off debt. If these loans are real, and not just hearsay, then I find their covert nature and the decision to withhold important information from shareholders to be concerning. Why does it need to be covert?

That’s some way off being guaranteed mate. Not only is the option dependent on some unknown conditions taking place, but the existence of the option itself is hearsay.

Sound, I’m happy to receive proper evidence rather than hearsay about covert operations. It doesn’t detail what the option is though, and the fact that it is described as an option indicates that it is not an obligation.

I’m looking forward to his massive forthcoming investment also being substantiated with official documentation. The idea that he has been covertly loaning Everton secret amounts of money at secret interest rates will remain hearsay until proved otherwise. There is no evidence that he has invested any money into Everton yet. All we know is that he is currently unable to invest through equity due to his refusal to increase his shareholding beyond his strategic 49.9%.

I will bow to superior knowledge, but it reads as if it’s documenting the actual purchase of shares and acknowledging the option of purchasing further shares in the future. It doesn’t refer to any obligation.

Why is he delaying the purchase of shares by the way? He could easily increase his shareholding to over 50%, and seeing as he is ready and willing to invest hundreds of million of pounds into the club, he should also be capable of buying the remaining shares from the other significant shareholders.

I’m not on here constantly, but if this subject has been covered so many times, then you should easily be able to inform me how Moshiri’s so far covert investment has been structured at Everton? We know it can’t be through equity due to his refusal to increase his shareholding beyond his 49.9%. So was it a covert cash injection of free money, or was it a covert loan with a covert interest rate? And if you don't mind me asking, how have you acquired this widespread knowledge?

Thanks for this widespread and undisputable piece of knowledge mate. Do you have any info as to why Moshiri has yet to further increase his shareholding then? What’s stopping him from increasing his shareholding now?

That will be the club loan that hasn’t been paid off? The loan that caused Moshiri to limit his shareholdings to 49.9% because he didn't want to pay off the loan? I thought he was all for paying off loans, although only on a covert basis?

Paid off covertly with a covert cash injection of unknown format? Or was it covertly paid off with club money like all his other transactions at Everton so far?

What does he gain from injecting his own cash into the club? Notwithstanding the fact that he can't even invest via equity at present, doing so would most likely increase his risk when he doesn't need to. He will facilitate loans, but he is yet to do so, and they will mostly be focused on the potential new stadium, not on transfer activity imo.

You my "friend" really need to get out more! Bet you're the life and soul when you do!

Don't you get the feeling that you are repeating yourself on here many many times? I don't know how you keep calm mate..

On a long running thread like this it would help to have a "sticky" post at the top which loads up on each page and summarises some basic facts that link to more information on the particular point.

Theres some really interesting stuff in here that often gets derailed by people coming in with the same ill-informed views based on info that other posters then have to discredit all over again.

Im just talking about facts now...not opinión, however sure people might be on certain points.

Read the sticky post, minge

He acquired his shares in February. The loan according to my information was paid off in May. I suspect there were negotiations over the early settlement which could not have occurred if there had been a change of control.
Don't know where you get your patience from mate.

The guy clearly as his own agenda and twists almost everything you say and puts it straight back at you.

You're wasting your breath on him as he'll believe what he wants to believe:(

On a long running thread like this it would help to have a "sticky" post at the top which loads up on each page and summarises some basic facts that link to more information on the particular point.

Theres some really interesting stuff in here that often gets derailed by people coming in with the same ill-informed views based on info that other posters then have to discredit all over again.

Im just talking about facts now...not opinión, however sure people might be on certain points.

It's a good point, we have threadmarks which we seldom use but should.

Don't you minge me!!

No mate, I'm asking for evidence. Others are choosing to believe what they want to believe without evidence.
As @The Esk Has Said Satisfied debts don't necessarily show up on companies house immediately or for months even. And we don't have access to the paper work so at the moment it IS hearsay and guess work.. I'd not worry too much currently. It's been literally 6 months since he bought in to the club. Give him 2 years before starting to worry.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back