Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
We sold a player that has wanted to leave for the past 12 months, who was quite frankly garbage at times last season, to the point that he had to be dropped in January/February (along with the goalkeeper) and the team's defence magically improved following his dropping. He's consistently touted as the next big thing, yet he never saw a single minute of Euro 2016 playing time. In my eyes he's no loss whatsoever. 'Mortgaged the future'... lol. Ashley Williams is a far superior defender and leader. He's far from 'mediocre'.

We fired a BAD manager. Nothing 'objective' about it. He should have been fired last summer, never mind this year. We brought in a great manager, somebody who commands respect, upholds authority, gets players fit, has a plan B and C, can change games not going his way with proper decision making. 'Probably an upgrade'... FFS. Stevie Wonder could see he was an upgrade. There's no probably about it. And he's won league titles, in multiple different countries, and he's been a relative successive in this country over multiple seasons.

We hired the League Champions Head of Scout and someone who has proved himself repeatedly at the champions and also at Chelsea in the late 90s/early 00s. He's been in his job about 2 months. He's not Merlin the Magician.

We've enjoyed our best start to a season in 10 years. Kevin Mirallas seems revitalised. Idrissa Gueye seems an absolute bargain of a buy, as does Steklenberg in goal. Bolasie looks useful at the very least.

You can choose to put a negative spin on things, but the above are the actual facts of the situation.

Spouting negative BS constantly doesn't make it true, doesn't make you a 'smart fan' who knows what's going on.

Thats a very strange take on what looks to be a very factual post by @RaleighBlue

I am not! I just live here as it is close to work! Just up the road from Birkenhead in Birkdale! Is Birkdale wool land? Looking at the map, I think I am safe!
Bugger....Birkdale is a PR postcode. I am in the NZ wool namesake.

Back on topic......Moshiri.....mouth frothing....teeth gnashing....etc...etc

Why should an ex manager who did nothing but respect and talk this club up not continue to be called a p***K by some? Have a think about it.
Suggesting we shouldn't stand in the way of Baines and Fellaini when he tried to buy them on the cheap cannot be considered respectful.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back