Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
He fired Martinez and bought in Koeman.The transfer window was bit of a disaster but all you can do is learn from it.Perhaps other parties left him down there.But Moshiri did the most important bit when he ruthlessly got rid of Martinez.He has a lot of good will from me for that alone.

He fired Martinez and bought in Koeman.The transfer window was bit of a disaster but all you can do is learn from it.Perhaps other parties left him down there.But Moshiri did the most important bit when he ruthlessly got rid of Martinez.He has a lot of good will from me for that alone.

He wasn't ruthless enough if you ask me.

Bobby should have been gone before we went to Wembley :mad:

"He fired Martinez and brought in Koeman, he's building a stadium, give him time in the transfer window"
"No, he's an awful fraud, we still have to sell to buy, Koeman is an average manager and the stadium will stink"

------------

To save anyone reading 1326 pages, it's essentially these same two posts being made again and again.
The only thing is will stink of is success, and I will bottle it up and lash it all over my body on a daily basis. Love you Fahrrad Moshiri.

Although to be fair he's never going to get away with it if he used his real name.

Ken Billwright it is then.

upload_2016-9-12_9-18-41.webp
upload_2016-9-12_9-19-0.webp

I've said it before and I'll say it again the Oscar goes to Vic Reeves.

Hes done great getting rid of the charlatan Martinez and convincing Koeman to sign in.

The promise of the transfer window and what happened was amateur hour. The only person who had a worse window was Esk with his Mourinho, Witsel is ours, and Mata BS.

Why would he ever walk when the alternative is £10m in his bank account?
His stated objective was getting us Champions League, Bill had quoted him on that . By the time of his sacking we were more likely to be in the Championship , the pressure Martinez was under was pretty intense, not seen Goodison turn like that under anyone else. The board may've hoped he would fall on his sword. Depends whether he valued finance over principals I guess.

His stated objective was getting us Champions League, Bill had quoted him on that . By the time of his sacking we were more likely to be in the Championship , the pressure Martinez was under was pretty intense, not seen Goodison turn like that under anyone else. The board may've hoped he would fall on his sword. Depends whether he valued finance over principals I guess.
I'm glad RM's gone but, I wonder how much undue pressure was put on him when BK blathered that promise in a presser?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back