Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
And selling to buy again.

Plus the fact that the current rumoured stadium designers were commissioned in 2015 way before Moshiri took over.

You do wonder how much evidence people need.

There's something not right, seeing the chuckle brothers there on Sat reminded me, something stinks about it all.

I can't see how no one has been given the boot for what was a disgraceful summer.

There's something not right, seeing the chuckle brothers there on Sat reminded me, something stinks about it all.

I can't see how no one has been given the boot for what was a disgraceful summer.

Exactly mate.

It was supposed to be a disastrous window with Bill and Bob to blame, heads were gonna roll etc etc.

And yet here we are, stadium conjecture still, the deadly duo still in situ, only board change a friend of William. Yep.

And selling to buy again.

Plus the fact that the current rumoured stadium designers were commissioned in 2015 way before Moshiri took over.

You do wonder how much evidence people need.
Hasn't esk already covered this?, re the stadium issue being part of the due diligence? but of course you wont believe that will you

Further acquisitions I understand, but the exercising of options is irrelevant surely as price and timescale are set.
Personal interpretation, he's done nothing to suggest a 100% takeover so the rump of the shares are currently not that attractive. Reasonable?

Personally I am delighted the current share price does not reflect the price Moshiri has paid/is paying for his holdings. For those shareholders not fully believing the Moshiri story I'd cheekily suggest £2,000 might be a good price to sell at :cool:

He's not what we thought that's for sure

I don't see him spending big at any point, Barkley and Lukaku will fund our next 2-3 summer windows

The stadium plans are pie in the sky, We don't have he money of the people to pull off a major project, Just look at the state of the cladding job on Goodison

People should have worried the min we begged LCC for money to tart FF up

Come on Paul, we do not own Finch Farm, the Council do and they were happy to invest to improve the facility. I'm sure that investment will be reflected in the price paid for Finch Farm when the option next comes up.

He's not what we thought that's for sure

I don't see him spending big at any point, Barkley and Lukaku will fund our next 2-3 summer windows

The stadium plans are pie in the sky, We don't have he money of the people to pull off a major project, Just look at the state of the cladding job on Goodison

Never once seen you post anything positive about EFC fact

Come on Paul, we do not own Finch Farm, the Council do and they were happy to invest to improve the facility. I'm sure that investment will be reflected in the price paid for Finch Farm when the option next comes up.

Why loan more money against it and pay a high loan rate per month when he could pay for the works himself and pay less for FF when the option comes up

My opinion is we will see him spend little to non of his own money

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back