Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The vaulting of you impatient cry arses is going to be delicious.

Not one of you has any knowledge of what it takes to put a stadium in a new location at a cost of £300 to £400 million quid.

Oh I do.

People are honestly getting me wrong, ive said, countless times, The Mosh will change the game for us, we WILL get a new stadium and I fully expect some serious cash thrown at the playing side of things this summer.

Im not stamping my feet and demanding it now, im aware of the hoops needed to be jumped with regards the stadium, it takes as long as it takes.

But if you were asked to put it all on the table, right here and now, what would you place on the table Ian? A load of hyperbole finely crafted by jarg ITKs on twitter and a few on here.

Phantom bids for CBs in Italy, pie in the sky stadiums.

Its not what you know, its about what you can touch.

No, I'm not.

I've stated why that is. I can't seem to get any substantial reasons why I should beyond some assertion that he's changed a manager and brought a DOF in and now we owe him a massive debt rather than an outside party.

There is not much done here in reality. Last February a billionaire owner was brought in. I for one thought we'd see something way more dramatic and game changing than this.

Don't settle for words. Don't accept the spin. Because there really hasn't been a big improvement off the pitch.

Don't be to hard on yourself. Not like you to get stuff wrong mate.

Oh I do.

People are honestly getting me wrong, ive said, countless times, The Mosh will change the game for us, we WILL get a new stadium and I fully expect some serious cash thrown at the playing side of things this summer.

Im not stamping my feet and demanding it now, im aware of the hoops needed to be jumped with regards the stadium, it takes as long as it takes.

But if you were asked to put it all on the table, right here and now, what would you place on the table Ian? A load of hyperbole finely crafted by jarg ITKs on twitter and a few on here.

Pie in the sky stadiums

??????????????????
??¿?????¿¿

Oh I do.

Then touch me daddy!

Geri 15m
Niasse 10m
The Clev 8m
Gibbo and Bry 8m

The only reason we did loans with 3 of them was to utterly destroy STCC rules.

Smarts.
Cleverley, Gibbo, Oviedo and Geri are probably on the books at under 10m the lot.
Niasse 10 mil.
Niasse Cleverley and Geri are loans and are not sales until the options are taken up.
Geri has an option of 15m sale????
So the sales are 8m, not 41 mil and the value in the books, the worth if you will, was under 20 mil.

Do you mate ?
No. But the purchase of land and design isn't something that gets done in a few weeks.

Look at Arsenals stadium.

Look at the utter mess Spurs have had to go through to build a stadium next door, all because 1 fella wouldn't sell his business or move it.

He's been here 12 months he's been ratified for 11 months, the criticism is cringey as anything I've seen on here.

Cleverley, Gibbo, Oviedo and Geri are probably on the books at under 10m the lot.
Niasse 10 mil.
Niasse Cleverley and Geri are loans and are not sales until the options are taken up.
Geri has an option of 15m sale????
So the sales are 8m, not 4q mil and the value in the books, the worth if you will, was under 20 mil.

To be fair Friend I said STCC, which is wages, not FFP, which is accounting.

Im aware that nobody wants to "accept" my net spend trojan horse, but im gonna keep ramming it in till the summer, when I will be hailed a prophet.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back