Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

I still think we could have at least done with another striker. Imagine if we have to play Valencia for a prolonged period of time.
I agree, but we want quality, quality doesn't isn't available in Jan (more often than not) also whoever came in would have to play second strong to Lukaku, what sort of player that would be at the standard we wanted would agree to that?

I swear to god that if we were half way to completing the roof you would be moaning we should take our time to get it right!
Halfway to completing the roof? There is no scheme in place yet.

I don't know, maybe you feel content with nothing from the club and a reliance on a ridiculous local politician and an architect who can't hold his own water tweeting away in the absence of anything substantial taking place.

As said, look at what happened.when Kenwright took over re a new stadium. KENWRIGHT. If Moshiri is slower out of the blocks than him then the alarm bells should be ringing loudly.

I don't know, maybe you feel content with nothing from the club and a reliance on a ridiculous local politician and an architect who can't hold his own water tweeting away in the absence of anything substantial taking place.

As said, look at what happened.when Kenwright took over re a new stadium. KENWRIGHT. If Moshiri is slower out of the blocks than him then the alarm bells should be ringing loudly.
Everything is still on course for the docks announcement. Not long now.

I am more than comfortable with the direction Moshiri is taking us. You?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back