Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Thank you.

Saved me a load of writing with this. Bang on the money.

The question is simple, would what has changed HAVE changed were it still Kenwright calling the shots? Without a Crystal ball no more be can say, but it'd be fair to suggest not. THAT IS CHANGE.

And it hasn't even been a year yet.

:cheers:
I miss you not posting.

Thank you.

Saved me a load of writing with this. Bang on the money.

The question is simple, would what has changed HAVE changed were it still Kenwright calling the shots? Without a Crystal ball no more be can say, but it'd be fair to suggest not. THAT IS CHANGE.

And it hasn't even been a year yet.

:cheers:
Things have had to be in place first because of the old regime ,look at how the old lady been spruced up . The old regime couldn't even afford a tin of paint let along new panelling . This year was all of getting things in place on and off the field everyone knows that tbh.

you've changed your tune.
ksss.gif

When we have it by the end of the season. And if we dont? What then? Because that latter scenario is looking favourite really isnt it?

I posted the timeline of the Kings Dock above. You think Moshiri shouldnt at least be matching that?

Obviously two different projects have their own difficulties to overcome, but we have had zip, zero, not a 'kin sausage by way of any official commentary on the development of a new site from this new regime. It's left to Joe Anderson to open his grid and tell us where 'the preferred outcome' is up to.

It isn't good enough. The reason why more people arn't kicking up an almighty fuss over this is because the results on the pitch have had a turn for the better.

This is all looking very familiar for any Everton stadium watcher.

That's all natural churn you get when passing from one manager to another. You dont need a billionaire for that.

I'll look forward to the apology to the forum then mate. :D

"Lad" here's a timeframe for the Kings Dock scheme from when Kenwright took control in new year 2000:

Submission of the initial bid to develop Kings Dock (6 October 2000) 10 months into the new regime

Fans vote strongly in favour of a new stadium at Kings Dock (18 November 2000)

Submission of detailed stadium proposals (17 January 2001)

Planning permission received 18 months into the takeover (23 July 2001)

That was the Kenwright regime. THE KENWRIGHT REGIME.

And this super quick set of events led to what exactly?

Not to mention that this project was driven on by other developers with us hanging on by the coat tails.

Do it once do it properly. All you've proven there is that it's easy to talk BS and go along without the proper funding in place. Surely better to get all your ducks in a row first then start announcing stuff. No false promises have been made, the club say they are working on it and are hopeful, but according to you nothing has been done re a stadium so obviously we should believe you instead. Special thanks to Dan for going along with the gag, cause surely we wouldn't pay millions for someone to design something we have no intention to build.

The fact of that matter is the club is way better off than it was before he took over, does that automatically mean we will keep progressing? Possibly not. This is where you can use your particular brand of negativity to good use to say you want more proof of all of the above and it can still go to crap from here. God knows we have all been swept up before so we can understand where you are coming from.

But to say nothing has been done at all in the face of overwhelming evidence makes you either insane or a WUM. I will leave it up to you to decide.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back