Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I am more than comfortable with the direction Moshiri is taking us. You?
No, I'm not.

I've stated why that is. I can't seem to get any substantial reasons why I should beyond some assertion that he's changed a manager and brought a DOF in and now we owe him a massive debt rather than an outside party.

There is not much done here in reality. Last February a billionaire owner was brought in. I for one thought we'd see something way more dramatic and game changing than this.

Don't settle for words. Don't accept the spin. Because there really hasn't been a big improvement off the pitch.

No, I'm not.

I've stated why that is. I can't seem to get any substantial reasons why I should beyond some assertion that he's changed a manager and brought a DOF in and now we owe him a massive debt rather than an outside party.

There is not much done here in reality. Last February a billionaire owner was brought in. I for one thought we'd see something way more dramatic and game changing than this.

Don't settle for words. Don't accept the spin. Because there really hasn't been a big improvement off the pitch.
But the cladding dave, the cladding!

Halfway to completing the roof? There is no scheme in place yet.

I don't know, maybe you feel content with nothing from the club and a reliance on a ridiculous local politician and an architect who can't hold his own water tweeting away in the absence of anything substantial taking place.

As said, look at what happened.when Kenwright took over re a new stadium. KENWRIGHT. If Moshiri is slower out of the blocks than him then the alarm bells should be ringing loudly.
Can I ask how old you are Davek? Because this comment is nonsense.

No, I'm not.

As I said Dave, some well placed people have spun the yarn.

Nobody can point to ANYTHING hes done, just a load of hype spun superbly by his many minions.

We currently have a 4 man team whos sole job at the club is to spin and they are spinning, right, round like a record baby.

As I said Dave, some well placed people have spun the yarn.

Nobody can point to ANYTHING hes done, just a load of hype spun superbly by his many minions.

We currently have a 4 man team whos sole job at the club is to spin and they are spinning, right, round like a record baby.
Fair point mouts but if you think about it didn't we spend just over 30 million in January , normally were scrimping the barrel at that time normally mate

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back